♡♡Imagine♡♡

[Contains Sexual Content!!]

Imagine going to the ocean with J late at night.....

{Your POV}

"J! Where are we going??" I giggled as the tall man infront of me held my hands and led my blindfolded body somewhere.

"Are you finally going to kill me?" I asked my tone becoming serious.

"Hush baby, you will see in a second sweetheart." He cooed. I sighed and let him lead me. He had me in a long t-shirt and my underwhere so I could feel the cold night breeze tickling my bare, soft, silky legs.

I squealed when I felt cold water on my feet. I felt cold fingers tickle my ear as the blind fold came off my eyes. I blinked a few times, and then saw the bautiful night sky and a beautiful full moon. I was speechless.

Cold, soft lips came in contact with my neck, long muscular arms circled around my hips as they slowly lifted up my shirt.

"You were talking about the ocean last weekend to Frost, I felt like you should come here. But seeing as I won't let you out of my sight, and the fact that people won't let me live peacfuly. I felt this was the most apropriet time to treat my baby girl.

My shirt was ripped off my body, his warm chest turned slightly to the throw my shirt on shore. But that wasn't all be was doing.

He turned back to me and a moan fell from my lips as his rock hard cock pressed against my ass. His hands trialed to my underwear and pulled them down my legs. Luckily I was only in panties.

"I'm going to make you tell so go, now turn around and give me a kiss." J purred in my ear. I did was told. Our lips crashed into one antohers with a fiery passion and lust.

A moan left my lips as his hands picked my small body up, causing my legs to wrap around his hips.

His cock slipped deep inside me and I groaned loudly.

"F-fuck." I whimpered as my hips buckled into his.

"mmmm fuck." He whispered. His teeth dug into my neck and I whimpered. My stomach started to tighten.

"Harder." I moaned. He slowly started moving is out of the water and back to the beach where the car was parked. He set me on the hood of the car and slid back into me. His thrusts became erotic as my nails dig into his shoulders.

"Ung baby f-f-fuck I'm cumming." I mumbled into his ear then bit it and he purred. He lifted my leg and put it on his shoulder. His spear slowed but stayd hard. with the new angle everytime he'd go in his tip would scrape my g-spot.

"Fuck!" My back arched my chest pressing pressing to his as my fluids flew out onto his cock.

"Oh baby!" He yelled as I felt his warm cum coat my walls. My body was shaking and my nails were still dug into his shoulders.

"Best trip to the beach, ever." I mumbled and kissed him.