Special Jared Leto one shot!

[This was sudgested by @supcriss4
THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! you like it doll.]

Prompt:
"Can you do one where he finds your wattpad with his fanfiction and he teases you about it. Can you make it long ?"

My fingers vigrisly typing away at the keys of my comuter as I wrote all the sexy, steamy smut for my newest book.

An anonomas user who hade a wide following on Wattpad, just to read her Jered Leto smut. Sure there was other things in the book like love and shit but oh not all the juicy stuff lies between the sheets.

"(Y/N)! I'm home." My boyfriend of 2 years, called.
Yeah yeah I'm (Y/F/N) the one and only girlfriend of Jared Leto.

I slamed my computer shut and looked up at the door. I saw Jared standing there, arms crossed, leaning on the door frame, a smile placed in his lips. His God like body begging to be freed from the tight red t-shirt he was in. That oh just shaped those muscils just right.

"Hey, baby." He husked and I smiled and stood up, walking over to him. I placed my hands on his side's and looked up at him.

"Ya know I was thinking, sence I'm shooting a lot right now, how about I take you out to dinner? A nice fancy place. I can see your beautiful body in that nice little dress and heals I bought you." He whispered. His fingertips gliding up my soft exspozed skin right under my large t-shirt.

"Sounds amazing." I cooed and he smiled before turning away.

"You get ready and I'll wait here." He said and kissed my forhead.

I walked to the closet and grabbed the little (F/C) dress and heals to match that Jar was talking about.

The shower was nice and hot but I was not so nice and bothered in my neather reagons due to the hunk I had for a boyfrind. My hands wandered over my body, spreading sweet smelling bubbles over my sensitive skin. My hand started to wandered down but bofore it could a big hand was in its way.

A small gaps left my lips.

[SMUT WARNING!!!]

"I found your Wattpad account, doll." He husked into my ear as his forefinger and middle finger begane to vigrisly rub my swollen clit. My hands clung to his strong arms.

"Y-you wh- mmm- what?" I stuttere out my words and his spead increased.

"You have a very dirty mind, (Y/N)." His lips left sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulder, as he pushed two of his long fingers inside me, making me moan and arch my neck towards him.

"I love it." *Bite*

"I expecilay *kiss, nibble* love how *harsh bite* You want me *bite* to fuck that cute *kiss* little *kiss* ass of yours." Moans and cursses left my lips as my knees began to shake.

"Well baby, looks like I'm going to give you what you asked for." With those words, the shower was off and I was being picked up. Our lips met in a firey kiss took over as we bit and sucked eachothers lips.

Jared gently laid me on the bed

Jared gently laid me on the bed. His lips pulled away from mine and a whine fell from my lips.

"Don't worry baby I'll make you feel so good." He purred. I watched in awe as his naked body walked over to his dresser where he pulled out a bottle of lube, and a condom.

"On your hands and knees, ass in the air." He said and I listend. Oh my God it's actually happing and I didn't even have to verbally ask!

One hand carresed my back and I looked behind me and watched as he poured lube all over his monster.

"I want you to keep that little face on me, I wanna see your eyes."

His tip quickly pushed inside my tight hole that was new teritory for the both of us. His hands went to my hips and he slowly pushed his length inside me. A throaty grain left his lips as a pained yellp left mine.

Jared lent down and placed a kiss on my lips. His slowly started to thrust his hips back and forth, each one stretching me out.

"Oh Jared." I moaned and he hissed as his nails dug into my skin, his lips kissing my shoulder.

"Again, say my name again." he moaned as he picked up his pace and brought a hand away from my back grabbing something.

"Fuck Jared." I moaned again.

A loud moan left my mouth as a vibrator was stuck to my clit.

"F-fuck!" I yelled. His thrusts became harder as the vibrator slipped inside my pussy. I felt so full and it was driving me over the edge.

"Babe, ung fuck I'm cuming!" I screamed and my fists clenched onto the bedding.

"Yeah baby cum for me." Jared groaned and slapped my ass.

A loud scream left my lips and came, hard.

"Mmmm baby, so good." He groaned and pulled out. I fell onto the bed, breathless. Jared moved down next to me and laid me on his broad chest.

"So fanfics huh?" He asked chuckling.

"Shut it."

"Oh what was it oh yes 'oh how his eyes sparkle in the moon light.' You are so cheesy." He said mimicking my voice. I slapped his chest.

"I love you and your silly fanfics." He said and kissed me gently.

"I love you too, and your meaness to my writing." I said and he chuckled.

I love my Leto.