Request #2 Part 1

Request by: NatureTheOtakuPotato

Length: Looooooonnnggggg

Smut: Hell yes.

Kinks: Daddy, Heavy BDSM

Plot: The reader and J have a fight and when the reader triggers J, he has to punish her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All you are is a big fuckin lire!" I screamed and through a poted plant at J. We had been screaming at each other for the last hour. I found a pair of skimpy black panites, they were a small, I am not a small.

"Shut up you whore!" J screamed and I clenchedmy fists. I ran up the stairs and started to pack a bag. Once done I ran to the door.

"Youre a monster." I spat.

"What did you say?" His head slowly turned and his face was set into a stone cold galir, but I stood my ground.

"You, Joker are a low life, pathetic, sleazy, excuse for a human. I wish I had never met you." I spat, I was seathing. I wasnt even thinkning.

"I changed my beautiful skin for you, I've put my entire life on the line for you, just have you screw someone else. Fuck you, I hope the bat gets you and puts you away for good!" I screamed. My pail cheeks were stained with tears and my vision was bluring.

"I gave you everything." I croaked. I saw J's eyes flicker. He was mad but hurt. I new what I said should hurt him. But I didn't care.

"Who is she?" I asked even though I didn't want to know.

"None of your fucking businesses." He spat and smiling a hurt smile, I opened the door.

"Just remember, you'll never find someone who will love you like I did." With that I left the house.

///

I was in a club it was hot. I was hot and drunk. I've been doing nothing but drinking my pain away for the last week. J. I missed him. I missed his touch his sweet lips. His everything. God he had me under his spell.

I slammed the shot of whiskey and smiled. I need a good hard fuck.

Walking around the bar I found a very handsom man sitting by himself. I walked ibfront of him and touched his thigh. He was beautiful of course not like J but oh god his hair was so pullable. I bit my lip and let my fingers graze his inner thigh. "This seat taken?" I whispered and licked my lips. His hands found my waist and he pulled me to his lap making me straddle him which cased ky short dress to ride up showing the fact that I had on no panties. I was so drunk I didn't care who the fuck saw. "Mmmm that pussy looks so yummy baby girl" when he said that my eyes flasshed to J saying that as he was in between my leg. Shaking my that away I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Its so wet for you please touch my kitten." I asked in the best sweet voice I had. He smiled and turned me around so I was lying on the booth seat. He was in between my thighs. I felt his tounge start to lap and I moaned. My thoughts drifted to J and the way he eat me out after he'd be to rough with me. The way his hands ran up and down my thighs. And how his cold Heath would graze my clit. I missed him, I needed-

"Oh boy what do you think your doing?" That voice made me snap my eye open. I looked behind the man who was pleasing me to see J. A part of me wanted to tell him to fuck off and the other part of me wanted him to take this blokes place.

"What the hell man can't you see I'm busy?" The man said and lifted his head to look at J. I saw the fear in his face and I quickly pulled away from him.

"Your tounge was in my kittens kitten." J growled and grabbed the mans face in his hands.

"Frost." J said and Frost shot the man and he fell to the ground. J whiped the blood from his face and looked at me. His cold hand grabbed my leg and pulled me to him. His hand wrapped around my neck and he slammed his lips yo mine in a hungy rush.

He yanked my dress up and slapped my kitten. "Who's pussy is this?" He groweled against my lips and slapped me aaib making me yelp. "Yours." He slammed two fingers inside me and pushed them in and out roughly. "Who's?!" He yelled again, and I screamed. "Yours, daddy!" I yelled and he smiled. He pulled away from me slightly only to slip a collar on my neck that said Joker's. "Go to the car baby." He demanded and I nodded and walked away. But not before he laid a slap on my ass. Oh this'll be fun.