Don't test me clown

[SMUT/SEX/CURSING/GRAPHIC PICS YOU'VE BEEN WARNED]

My eyes were glued on the people outside. My cigarette resting between my lips. I watched as all the men and women bumped and grinded on one another. Take my middle and index finger I took the fag out of my mouth and let out the smoke.

"Boss, he's here." My main man Jonny said. I nodded.

"Send him in." I mumbled.

I took a long drag and let the smoke fall from my lips as I watched the door open and the clown himself walked in.

"Hello doll." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Joker." I hissed as I sat my cigarette between my lips and crossed my legs leaning back into my sofa. 

"Is there any particular reason you asked me hear today?" He asked as he took a long swig of whisky.

"Its about your men." I said calmly yet with eyes set into a glair. 

"Okay, and this is a problem how?" He asked.

"They are selling your shit on my terf again. Look J,  I get it you run this town but we-" I pointed at him, looking him dead in the eye. "Had a deal and you broke it." He rolled his eyes.

"Look, (Y/N), baby, I'm just better than you and can do what I want when I want. Got me?" He said and stood up turning towards the door. I grabbed my knife from my thigh and, threw it getting in about two centimeters away from his head and in the door.

I put my cigarette out in the ash tray and stood up.

"J, I am just as much of a criminal in this town as you just because I dont have some skimpy little slut folowin me and a purple cane with me doesn't mean a fuckin thing." I said and he clenched his fists. I new bringing up Harley would get to him expecilay sence she left him for Dead Shot a while back. He turned around and looked at me. Faster than I could process he had me pinned to the ground, my hands above my head.

"You'll regret that." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on J, baby you know she was no good for you. You need a woman, who can keep up with you." I whispered and moved my head up and placed a kiss on his jaw.

"Come one I know you've wanted to fuck me. Because I've wanted to fuck ya too." I whsipered and brought my hips up to his and grinded on him. He let out a low hiss and I smiled triumphantly.

"Please Misah J, I know if I rulled by my kings side, we'd be unstoppable." My lips trailed down to his neck and his hands let go of mine and they went to my hips.

"Oh baby, you sure do know how to make a man hard." He hissed and grinneded his hips down on mine causing me to feel his not so shy friend. His hand went to my jacket and took it off me throwing it someone where else in the room. His cold hands travled down my shoulders making me shiver. His head sunk down to my neck and started to kiss and bite my neck. A soft moan left my lips and I could feel him smirk. His hand went from my waist to my back, the cold of his rings making me shiver. I heard the zip of my dress. He pulled away and stood up. I looked up at him.

He moved and sat down in a chair and crossed his legs.

"Come give daddy a show." He purred and my heart fluttered. I stood up and clicked a button on the window causing it to go black and locking my door.

"Much better." I mumbled. My dress fell from my body and I stepped out of it. My black laced bra and panties hugging my figure just right.

"Mmm baby." J mumbled and I but my lip at him. He stood up and oh so slowly started to strip tease me.

"Don't test me clown." I hissed and his eyes snapped to my own. They were filled with a playful glint. I watched as his shirt fell from his body and his toned chest made me drip. 

"Come to daddy baby." he said and opened his arms. My feet seemed to just glide over the floor and soon out chests were pressed to eachothers and our lips were mangled in a heated kiss. My hands found his hair and his found my ass. His big hands sqeezed it tightly and i groaned loudly. He pulled back, a smirk plastered in his face. His lips went down my neck and started to leave sloppy kisses.

"Oh J

"Oh J." I mumbled and he smiled into my neck. I could feel the cold of his metall teeth making my noddy shiver.

Before I even had a chance to process I was on my hands and knees with J behind me. One hand went to my hair while the other quickly tore off my panties and bra. I felt him rubbing his tip on my clit making me moan.

"Come on Daddy." I moaned.

His rock hard cock slamed into me making me yelp. His hand in my hair pulled tightly on it as he slammed his hips into mine repetotivly.

"Oh fuck (Y/N), so fuckin right and wet!" He yelled as his pace quickened. His hand yanked on my hair and brought my back to his chest, before tilting my head back and kissing me, upsidedown.

"Oh daddy I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. His hand came down hard on my ass.

"Come for me baby girl, let daddy feel your juices spill out of that right little pussy." He husked into my ear. My stomach tightned and q loud scream left my lips as I came, hard.

"Suck daddy, baby." He said and turned me around. I listened and took him in my mouth, shoving him down my throat so my nose tuched his V-line.

"FUCK!" He groaned and came down my throat. I pulled back and smiled sweetly.

"You know baby, I think we will make a perfect team."