Bullies are Bitches (Part 2)

My heat grew hoter by the second. J's lips were so argrisive on mine, his hands wandring down my body as we stood by his door of the car. My school only three blocks down. His tounge invaded my mouth and I could taste the dark chocolate from the cake we just ate. A moan slipped from my lips as his hand slid under my skirt and started to toy with my clit through my now soked panties.

He was just about to slide his finger into me when my alarm when off signaling for me to have to leave. I groaned as he pulled away from me. My breathing was ragid and my cheeks were burning.

"I'll finish this when you get home baby." He whispered and nipped my neck.

"Fine." I huffed and he frowned. I saw something flash in his eyes as I looke at me. He leaned in and kissed me. But it wasn't rough or dominating. It was soft, sweet, loving.

"I'll be outside to get ya." He mumbled.

I smiled and grabbed my bag from his car and walked away.

"Baby!" J called after me. I stoped and looked at him. He took big strides over to me and cupped my cheek in his pail hand.

"I love you." I mumbled and he smiled slightly.

"I know." He said before kissing me again.

"Bye." I said and walked away, whipping my lips with my fingers.

My last class was almost done, gym. I hated this class, not because I didn't like physical activity, but because Mike and Molly were both in this class.

We were running the track today, I was pacing myself as I was rounding my 8th and final lap.

"Watch it fag!" I heard and was shoved to the ground. I hissed in pain as I saw the blood drip down my leg and the cut on my knee.

"Aww look girls, look at how she is bleeding." Molly said as she grabbed my hair and dragged me away from our coach. I felt a hard kick in my stomach and i toppled over on the ground in pain.

"Boy you isn't here to save you know." Molly snickered.

I don't know when they left, but they did. I was in so much pain. I picked myself off the ground and made my way back into sight. It was getting dark.

"J's gonna be pissed." I mumbled as I lipmed up to the locker room.

"J?" I questioned. The door creaking behind me. I heard a loud crash and loud footsteps, making me jump.

Then, our of the hall J, appered. His hair was all crazy and eyes bloodshot. But they turned to rage as he saw my damage.

"Who?" He growled and I gulped.

"WHO DAMN IT?" He roared and I cowered down in the corner.

"M-Molly, M-Mike

"M-Molly, M-Mike." I stuttered.

He grabbed his jacket and gun before walking to the door.

"Jason take care of my baby." He growled and a hench man was soon at my side aiding to my wounds. The slam of the door made me jump and a picture fall off the wall.

It had been hours sence J left. It was almost 2am and he wasn't home. Maybe he got hu-

"Breaking news, two teenagers have been found dead. Gun shots to the head. Both victims, were found in an ally way. With the words, 'My baby's blood on your hands. Your blood on mine.' Wrighten in blood on the walls. Police expect it to be The Joker. More updates coming soon." Just was the reporter just get far trap the door opened. I looked and saw J. He looked fine. No blood, cuts, nothing. I stood slowly but he was quick to rush to me. His arms gently held my back as he helped me sit down again. He covered me with the blankets and got on his knees next to me. His fingers stroked hair behind my ear and he lovingly kisses my knuckles.

"You're safe. I'll keep you safe. Always." He mumbled and kissed me.