Request #1

Requested by: GoldRavenPrincess

Length: longish

Smut:yass

Kinks: daddy kink, choking, light bdsm

Plot: Joker and (Y/N) have some punishing hot club office smex. Joker pushes her against the big window showing the whole club who the reader belongs to, then kills all the patrons after for looking at his queen

Thanks for the request, love!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hehe whats your na-name sexy?" I slurred to the man next to me. His body was a yummy tan color, the tight white shirt he was in. His black hair fell perfectly above his brow.

"Mike." He yelled over the loud music, his hands coming to my thighs. I fround his touch didn't do what J's did. That asshole, been in a meting all day, and I'm so horny.

I felt warm lips connect with my neck, a moan coming out of my red glossy lips. His hand spread my legs and our lips connected, it was fast and hungry, I mentally yelled at myself. If J finds out I'm so dead...But his lips, so yummy and sweet and spicy. Fireball Whiskey. My panties were soaked. And he could tell. His fingers traveled in between my thigh. They moved my panties to the side and slipped inside my wet kitten. I moaned and bit his lip, gripping his shoulders.

BANG

The fingers left me, and so did the body. I opened my eyes and saw the man on the floor, bullit hole in his broad chest. Crimson red blood staining his shirt.

I new who did it and I was shaking in fear. People were use to blood and death here so no one was phased. I looked up behind me to the big glass wall, that separated J's office and the club. I saw him looking at me, a death glare on his face. Hi put his finger up and motioned for me to go to him.

I waited absolutely no time in waiting. I jumped up and over the body and my heals clicked fast as I sped walked around the people. My hands were trembling and I wanted to cry.
I made daddy mad.

I walked to the top of the steps and the two big gourds opened the door, and I walked in, slowly.

"Over here. Now." J spoke calmly but with this tone that only J had. It could scare the biggest of men. And I new right then I royal fucked up. And the tears came free as I walked over to him. I stood right in front of him, looking at his chest that was rising hard and fast.

"Daddy I'm really so-" I was cut off when his hand when to my throat squeezing, hard enough to take my breath away but not enough to cut it off completely. His eyes held anger and sadness.
I made daddy upset and hurt.

My tears started to come faster.

"Stop." He snapped. I sniffed and blinked the tears away as best I could.

"I took you in, I fed you. I clothed you. I gave you a bed to sleep in. My bed." He seethed.

"I'm in a meting and you're out letting another man touch you." He said, this time it was a sad voice. And it broke me.

"I've loved you." He spat in my face.

"Loved?" I croaked, looking into his intense blue eyes.
He sighed and placed his forehead on mine.

"I do love you but-" His grip on my neck tightened.

"I'm gonna fuck you like I don't." My dress was ripped off my body and my half naked body was pushed against the big glass wall. My bare boobs pressing to it.

"Right here right now in front of all these fuckers, so they know you're MINE." He growled and bit mu neck. The cold metal doing much better then the warm lips of the other guy. J's teeth reached one spot and bit extremely hard making me yelp. I felt him lick the little bit of blood off.

"MINE!" He whispered in my ear. I heard his belt and pants hit the floor. He put his hands on my hips, pulling down my panties. His hands tightly gripped my thighs, pulling them apart, pressing me to the window. His fist pounded on the glass, catching the eye of others. Who were now staring. I started to feel my cheeks heat. But all embarrassment went away when his snake slide into me. His hands grabbed mine, lacing his fingers into mine as he pounded into me repetitively. These people were getting free, live, porn.

"Fuck!" I screamed and his tip scraped my g-spot.

"Fuck me, don't stop daddy." I moaned and turned my head so I could see him. His lips crashed to mine and his tongue quickly dominated my entire mouth. His hands let go of mine and to my waist.

He pulled out of me for a split second and pushed me on the floor on my back. He pushed my knees to the side and slid back into me. His hands went by my head and mine around his neck and I grabbed onto his gun holster that held his prized gun.

"Boss Rich needs yo-" The man that busted through the door stopped mid sentence.

J growled, stopping his movement. But didn't pull out. He grabbed his gun and shot the man dead between the eye. I watched the body fall.

"Get him the fuck out!" J screamed, his pail face became slightly red with anger. His teeth clenched so hard I thought they'd brake. I moved my hand to his cheek and made him look at me, his face softened lightly. 

"Come on daddy." I moaned and he smirked and pulled out of me, pulling on his boxers. My eyes went big at him. He reached into the table next to him and through me a dildo. 

"Have fun baby girl. Daddy has business to attend to." J said and walked out of the room. I sighed and looked at the toy.

"Just great."