Request #3 @MarmerTeodoro

MarmarTeodoro

Length: as long as you could 

Smut: were all thirsty here so yeah (LMAO true!! Ya'll a bunch of thirsty hoes ;'''D lol jk my loves. -TD)

Plot: The reader being so adorable J couldn't hold himself any longer if you know what I mean. 

Thanks for the request, love!! Sorry for the long wait. -TD 

________________________________________________________________________________

My hip swung to the song as the thumping music coursed through my veins. 

"Its going down I'm yelling timber!" The words left my whisky stained lips. 

"You better move, you better dance." I felt cold hands on my hips. And the low grown of my lover, Mistah J. I squealed and turned to him, jumping on him. He'd been gone for the the last three weeks on business. He purred in my ear. 

"There's my princess." He whispered and I giggled. I could feel his smile on my neck. His hands slowly started to stroke my hips and slowly slipped under my flirty skirt. I gasped and grabbed his wrist and spun around, facing him. His eyes were twinkling in the way when he only sees me but his face was set in that sexy grin that made me squeal and kiss his cheeks over and over. He groaned and held me closer to his body. I giggled and held his hands and began to spin and dip to the music. He just let his eyes watch me and let me do what ever I wanted do his body. 

My hands made their way to his chest where the tugged on the gold chains I loved so much. 

"Baby." He husked into my ear. My body froze and I shivered. He only ever called me baby when he really needed me in more way than one. "Car, baby."I nodded my head and grabbed his arm. J lead me out and took me to the car. I sat in the passenger seat and he got in the driver side and began to speed down the highway. 

As we were driving J grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge in his pants. I moaned and unbuckled my belt. He slowed his speed down and moved his hand placing it on my back. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. My mouth quickly sucked his monster in and I began to bob my head. J's hand moved down my back where he lifted my skirt to reveal my special panties. "You like daddy's cock, baby." I  hummed and slid him down my throat. "Oh fuck baby. don't do that you'll make me bust a nut." He hissed and I giggled lifting my head back up. I sat down and put my back on the door and started to play with myself. "Get your fucking ass over here and ride my cock. Now." He commanded and I shivered. I smiled and slid down my panties, before straddling J's lap. He moved slightly and slid into me. "Mmmmm, daddy." I groaned and he smiled putting his head back. "God princess your so tight." He groaned and moved my hips up and down more. I started to shake and screamed as his tip scraped my G-spot. "You gonna cum for Mistah J sweetness?" He purred in my ear. Those words drove me to fare and I let go all over him. He moaned a soft little moan and closed his eyes, I could feel his warm seed fill me. "Good girl." He cooed. I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "I misted ya J." I mumbled and got off him pulling my skirt back in place. "I missed you more, baby." The smile never left my lips, he was my sweet J.