♡♡Imagine♡♡

Imagine after begging J for a year he finally lets you answer the door on Halloween to see all the trick or treaters.

Your POV

"Really??" I squealed. J just nodded his head a small smile on his lips. I leped into his arms kissing all over his face.

"Oh thank ya puddin!" I smiled. He kissed me quickly and I giggled.

"Here is 250 dollars go by yourself a costume baby." He said and handed me some cash before leaving the room and going to his office.

*Time skip brought to you by J's damaged tattoo."

"What ya think?" I asked and spun around showing J my costum. 

I smiled and put his hands on my hips

"Sexy." He purred in my ear.

I turned to him and leaned in. Our lips were centimeters apart when the boorbell went off.

"Their here!" I yelled and grabbed our big bowl of candy and opened the front door.

"Trick or Treat!!"

Right there infront of me was two adorable little girls in a "Thing One and Thing two" Costom.

I new J was behind me watching from down the hall, not to scare the children.

"I love your costom Miss." One little girls said as I put a helping handful of candy in her plastic pumpkin.

"Well thank ya sweetie, I love yours too. You look so cute." I said and the two giggled before running off with there mom.

I was now 100% out of candy and J had already sent someone out 4 times to get more so, I called it a night. I turned out all the lights and slowly made my way to the bedroom. I took off my boots and costum before jumping in the shower to wash away the makeup. After I was in my night clothes I walked into the bedroom and saw J in just his boxers watching TV.

"Finally coming to spend time with your clown." He said not taking his eyes off the TV, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and crowled into bed wrapping my arms and legs around him.

In

Three

Two

And... One

He unfolded his arms and they went around my body holding me closer. I smiled..

"You lucky I need you, or you and your begging would be gone." He mumbled and my heart lept.

"I know, but it's not my fault my loins burn for you." I said and he chuckled softly and I closed my eyes.

"Happy Halloween, Mistah J."

"Happy Halloween, My queen."

(Yay!!! OR Nay!!! NEW CONTEST. I WILL BE WRIGHTING A ONE SHOT FOR J AND A READER, IT WILL BE AT LEAST 3 PARTS AND YOUR NAME INCLUDED. Normally I don't do names. SO IF YOU WANT TO ENTER KEEP READING. IN ORDER TO WIN I WANT YOU ALL TO EITHER MAKE ME LAUGH OR CRY. COMMENT A STORY OR QUOTE THAT MAKES YOU GET IT LAUGH. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND YOU HAVE UNTILL THE 27 OF SEPTEMEBER!! GOOD LUCK!!)

[COMMENT QUOTE HERE!]