Ruby

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping stupid birds I said in my head, I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and face and change into decent clothes I walked downstairs I see the maids cooking food and children outside playing while some of the teenager were in the couch on there phones or talking.

When I hit the last stairs every one bowed at me and said good morning I went to the kitchen and got my food and walk up the stairs going straight to my offices I sit down on my chair and see the pile of papers I have to read this is so annoying when I get to the last paper I see that a pack is asking to cross my land to find there soul mate , just saying that word in my head makes me want to puke soul mates are not important to me at all I ripped the paper saying that the unmated male will survive.

Door opens

I growled "how..." When I look up I see my twin sister Ann at the door " what do you want Ann " " well hello to you too dear sister, um don't be mad butiwashereanditoldthebloodrosepacktocrossinourland" I looked at her annoyed and said " can you repeat what the fuck you said" she looks down and looks at me with a determined face and said " i was in here and I told the blood rose pack to enter our land to find there mates" I looked at her and a low growl was heard from me " how dare you who do you think you are I am Luna not you okay and I told you to never enter my room I don't care those other wolfs haven't found there mates it has nothing to do with me" Ann just stared at her she wasn't Afraid of her because deep down in Ruby heart she was in pain " look Ruby I know you are mad but my best friend is in that pack and I want her to be happy"

I just look at her annoy and I walked up to her and slapped her ,she looked at me with an anger face
" next time you do something else like that I am showing you a lesson " I threatened " actually you can't because I am pregnant!!!" Why why isn't she mad at me I just threaten her and slapped the shit out of her but she is telling me she pregnant " wow omg really I don't fucking care now get the fuck out" I said in a harsh tone she smiled at me and said " just to let you know I just found it out today " I rolled my eyes whatever.

52 minutes

I was walking around in the forest checking everything okay when the world turn black I woke up to see I was in a different place I was laying on the bed my beast and wolf were on high alert I got off slowly then turn around fast when I heard someone speaking " hello Ruby " I growl and said " who are you and where am I " " I am so sad you don't know me I am mother of all wolves I am they moon goddess " " yeah what ever , what do you want " she growled at me and said " don't speak to me like that and I wanted to talk about your mate" " my mate dead I bet you saw him his head ripped I was very happy that day" she looked at me in pity and said " I am sorry I chose a wrong mate for you but don't worry you will see your second chance mate very soon " before I can say anything I was being woken up" Luna Ruby are you okay " I open my eyes and saw my beta looking at me worry in his eyes I said yes I am okay and ran inhuman speed and jumped on bed and I was knocked out.