Sequel

I feel little kisses on my forehead I open my eyes and see Ian kissing me I smile and was about to kiss him when our little kids came running in " mommy mommy uncle lee is chasing us" said my two baby girls autumn and may while laughing I smile " what did you do this time" they may be 5 years old but they sure know how to cause ruckus.

They both careful came and hug me while kissing my stomach yep I'm pregnant again after me and Ian got married my mom came and stayed In my house and took care of my babies even though I wanted to spent time with my baby with my mate.

But they convince me to go on a honeymoon with Ian and so I did the first night it was amazing our room was big enough to fit 200 hundred people inside on the bed there was a big heart shaped with roses on it.

I smile and then I look at my stomach I was 4 months I had a small bump showing already " mommy when can I see my baby sister and brother "
I smile at her I was having triplets 2 girls and 1 boy
" you going to see them soon okay " they nodded then I hear little footstep then I see max and Xavier, Xavier is going to be the alpha of our pack he is already ordering people around " hey mommy and daddy autumn and may come on let hide the scary monster is on his way"

I see autumn and may coming down from the bed then I see max holding may and Xavier holding autumn hand which warm my heart I look at Ian and I smile at him I heard a knock and I look at lee head popping out " where are they" I shook my head not knowing where lee waves a bye and leaves I stood up with lan follow me we both brush our teeth while we were brushing our teeth.

I heard " ahhh lee monster " said autumn in her baby voice " quick get behind me " I smile and I rinse my mouth and went downstairs I go into Ashley room and say her on the bed with her two little boys they were 5 months already and I also found out yesterday that she is pregnant again I smile at her and I lay down next to her.

I look at the two babies they had lee and Ashley eyes they look like lee when he was small I smile and I stood up and I made Ashley stand up because we both have cravings and I didn't want Ian to look at me in a shock way while talking to lee she stood up and I took one of her babies while she took the other we both put them in the cribs that we keep in the living room and we both grab something sweet to eat .

Then we hear laughter from outside we both look out and we saw lee and Ian chasing my pup I smile getting ready to go out and join them Ashley stay and I went outside I see autumn being pick up and smile happily then out of nowhere there is a bright light gleaming on me I knew it was the moon goddess I look up and smile warmly I said in my head thank you moon goddess and the light disappear.

" mommy come here" I look at her and back up the sky and I smile one more time and walk over laughing at every thing.

The end I hope you guys will look at my two other story.