Visit time

"Wakey wakey preggo Luna " I open my eyes and see Andrew I stare at him annoyed lace in my eyes " go to hell Andrew " I hear him laugh " well I guess you don't want to go and see your pack well then bye than" and I was fully awake " so at what time we leaving let leave now " he smiles " oh now you awake and we can leave at any time you want to".

" so let's leave in a little bit  " he nods I got up and took a shower in my room and brush my teeth I put a dress on with flip flops on. I walk downstairs and made 15 sandwiches Andrew took  5 and Ashley took 5 and I took the rest but I was still hungry so I drank iced tea.

I turn around and I saw they had there mouth open " close your mouth a bug might fly in " I smile and went to the living room and watch tv " hey so how is my godchild " Ashley said while touching my stomach " she or he is good " she smiles " yoo like we going or not chop chop " I see Andrew " okay okay hold your horses "

He walks out in a dramatic way I look at Ashley for a second we stay quiet and then we crack up " let go before he goes all ape shit " I nodded we went inside the car Ashley goes up front to give me space they start talking and I look outside the window and I decided to sleep since it going to be long.

I felt someone lightly shaking me " what happened are we here " I said to Andrew " no we went and bought food for you and your baby" I look at and said thanks.

We were getting closer we pass by the little playground I use to go to since I didn't told my family we were going there they didn't even know but I see wolves running with us they didn't know it was me in here but they do know there was a Luna inside they couldn't make us stop or they couldn't hurt us because it would cause war if a pack members attack a Luna.

We stop in front of the house and people was looking at the car in a curious way I see John my dad old beta " what is a blood rose pack in my territory I wasn't informed of a meeting with your pack."

Time to get out  " John John you can calm down" John sees me and relax and smile at me in a fatherly way " Ruby how have you been " he was about to hug me but I back up because he can hurt the baby.

I was wearing a sweater so he couldn't see the bump so I took it off making my bump be seen " hey so be very careful when you hug me unless you want my pup to get hurt" he looks at me and gives me a hug " that so wonderful you have grownup my dear Ruby " I smile.

He walks away and I went to my old pack house everything is still the same I saw members saying hi and looking at my stomach then saying congratulations I said thanks.

I went up to my old office and walk in I see my dad mom and jake and Ann and her pups when they see me they all came to me I put a hand up " wait look at my stomach " they all look down and there eyes pop up " OMG my baby has a baby in her stomach " I laugh.

" so how many months " "3 months " even though it looks like I am 5 months " do you know the sex of it " nope not yet I am planning to go with Ian when he gets back from the meeting " they all nod they know about the meeting with all the alphas it by section that the king and queen pick it so next my old pack is going in a different month or year it depends.

" so you want to introduce us to them " I see Ashley and Andrew staying there awkwardly I smirk at them if I had my phone with me I would have taken a picture " Andrew is my pack warrior and Ashley is a tracker" they all nod then one of the babies start crying I smile.

I went out feeling hungry I was stop by Ashley pulling me to her "woah girl" I turn around " what wrong Ashley " I see her pale and nervous and angry " my mate is here" I look at her happy " that's great let go find him " she shook her head " I smell his scent on a girl what if... He likes he-" " stop stop who ever he is just tell me point him out let go to the basement that where all the male with no mates her come on " she was about to protest but I look at her.

Yep never say no to a pregnant she-wolf it will turn ugly pretty quick we went downstairs I ask her if she smells him and she nods I'm so happy for her she stops and she points to a male wait a minute I know him it " lee" she looks at me and purrs hearing her mates name.

Then lee turns around I see Ashley shrieks and she runs away " come on Ashley really " I see lee " hi lee how you been " of course he doesn't listen to me because he knows that Ashley is his mate " is ... Is that her name Ashley " I nod he was about to leave but I stop him " you are going to have a nice chat with me " I pull his ear like a mom scolded his son " ouch let go come on " okay listen are you dating someone huh".

" no I would never do that " then why my best friend smell your scent on a different girl " he looks confuse then he smiles " I hug her because she was hiding from her brother so I pull her to me when I heard her brother voice" " well then go and fix it " I was about to walk away " hey why do you smell different " I smirk i put my hand on my belly " I'm a preggo Luna lee" I started to walk away hearing him say congratulations.

I went to the house and ate and I feel asleep.