Part 2

I snapped out of it Alex is playing with my hair " yes I am Luna Ruby of death howlers pack" he smiled and said " I am Ian black " shit he is alpha if he thinks I am leaving my beautiful home well he better think again , he takes out his hand and waits for me to shake his hand I look nervous at it wait pause I shouldn't be nervous I shook his hands and I felt tingles every where his hand is large while my hand is small.

We were in a awkward silence until he broke it " so how old are you " should I tell him or no ugggg I just tell him how much will it hurt " 18" I said he looks at me and nods " what about you " 21" I nodded until my wolf kept on showing me dirty thoughts I block it and I got irritated " Ruby I am hungry " I look at Alex me and her got closer even if I just met her " okay sweetie let's go and eat, he stops me and gets in front of me " who is that" he threatens me , who does he thinks he is " it not any of your god damn business okay " my eyes were turning black until I felt a tuck on my dress I close my eyes and pick her up.

We walk to the foods and we ate on one of the tables " Ruby Ruby ruby " I looked annoyed at my two best friend who are boys and identical twins " what do you guys want " " hey hey " they both said at the same time " hey lee and Jacob " they smile in approval and lee took my hand and Jacob took Alex and we went to the dance floor and dance " I actually didn't think you would be here" I look at him hurt and we both laugh " so you guys found your mates he looks at me with sadness " no" and then he smiles and he took me in his arms twirling me sudden I was out of his arms and I felt tingles.

Ian he growls at him in a threatening way " don't you dare touch my Luna and my mate" there was no music when he said that so every one heard great every one knows I pull him off me " don't you ever say that again I am no ones I don't belong to you " I ran to the only place I feel happy and safe and started crying about my ex dead mate who betrayed me and my ex whore of my friend and crying because I am have another mate and that I have to leave my pack house.

Ring ring ring

I open my eyes slowly annoy lace in my eyes who is calling me at 10:02 pm I just want to sleep and forget everything that happened last night ring I grabbed my phone and saw Ann was calling " what the fuck you want I am trying to sleep " " sleep how do you expect me not to call you when your mate was fighting lee and he is pretty beat up" fuck! I ran to the pack doctor and saw something that made my blood boil lee was on the bed with one broken leg and arm he had cuts every where and a bruise rib I growled and went outside and punch the tree

Blood was coming out I go to the house the blood rose pack is staying for 1 week I open the door and walked to the living room I smelled different scents I walk to the living room and saw my mate looking at me " how dare you hurt lee what did he do to you " by now everyone is silent Ian stood up and said " how dare I you are really asking like you don't know you are my mate for god sake of course I am going to be mad" my wolf purred and I let a big sign " I don't know how many times I need to say this I am no one I don't and won't need a mate"

He growls and inhuman speed he grabs me and puts me in the wall me and him was breathing hard " let me go now " " no you are mine and you need to be taught a lesson " I got very mad and I couldn't control my beast " I am no one we don't need a mate " I changed back " that your answer " he punches the wall and shift into his wolf I let out a big sign I feel weak and tired " Luna I know it not in my place to say this but I think it a good thing that you have a mate he not the same as your other one he won't betray you" I growled and said " how dare you talk about him in front of these pack that our pack biggest secret how dare you " I had her pin in the wall two men was trying to pull me off of her I didn't even notice when tears were coming out.

"Ho..w" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because I felt weak and tired I fell on the floor I was hearing Luna Luna Luna but that was it before I close my eyes.