Part title

It was the 6th day and I just got woken up by my beta saying that they are almost here " okay thanks and where is Ann " jake is Ann mate they are madly In love but when he is with me or there is a problem he turns into a cold and scary person " she is In the kitchen Luna " I shoo him away and did my morning routine I walk down stairs and see my sister looking for something to eat I growled at her.

" I am really annoyed Ann you know that right " she looks at me and gives me an innocent look I rolled my eyes and grab a granola bar and went up stairs when I was was using the computer my house phone is ringing I looked at at the name and groaned blood rose pack is calling , I answered it " hello Luna Ruby from death howlers is speaking " the man voice was a very deep voice " hey I am the beta of blood rose pack and my alpha wanted me to tell you that we are going to be there in two days" I growled why is the beta answering I wanted to speak with the leader " is there a problem Luna Ruby " I nodded but said " no I felt pain from not eating in the morning that all " " he said ohh".

" pack meeting now I am going to be down in two minutes " I heard of a lot of "yes Luna Ruby " I walked down and saw everyone quiet down i spoke in my loud voice " I called in this pack meet because in two days from now the blood rose pack is coming with some of unmated males two find there mates" some people look in fear or happy or confused because they know I never let an other pack come in my territory " I know that this is very confusing but I wasn't the one who agreed to it , it was my sister she already put my signature on it " " you are all dismiss , ohh one more thing " they stop and look at me " ladies who are unmated stay and the rest go " I waited a couple minutes because my pack is huge " if I find out from anyone or if see you guys flirting with the guys who aren't your mate " I narrowed my eyes " you will be punished severely okay now get the fuck out " the literally ran out.

I looked outside my window of my office to see pack members and maids putting tables on the tables for tomorrow and decorations I think to myself it is not such I big deal gosh " I feel something coming but don't worry it something good " said my wolf hope I feel her pacing I growled at her and she just walk in the back of my head I remember what the moon goddess telling me that I am going to meet my second chance mate I laugh and said to myself I am going to reject him because they are a lying piece of shit , my wolf growled and said nothing let just see how everything goes.