Ann

Bam bam

That first thing I woke up with I jump up jake stood up in a protective stance he looks back at me and tells me in our mindlink to be quiet.

I nodded and I went to where the babies were I move the crib to the other side of the room then jake came out." What was it " " it was nothing something just fell over nothing to worry about " I nod " what are we going to do we don't know who or what they are " jake comes and hugs me " it going to be alright I would protect you and our kids" I nod then Bella and lily started crying and then James join in I chuckle.

After I was done feeding them and burping them I told a pack member that I saw walking to a room I yell and told him to go to my room and get the strollers I started brushing my teeth when I went out I saw him coming in with the stroller I told him thank you and he nods I put them carefully inside the stroller and checking if there is something bothering them I put a blanket on each and every one of them.

I went to the elevator and press number 1 when we reach level 1 I push the stroller and went to the kitchen I saw my mom friends they came up to me " oh dear how are you " " to be honest I'm scared but I need to be strong for this pack my mate and the trackers are doing everything they possibly can to find this person " " I know our alpha is going to find the one who is responsible for trying to threaten our pack now Luna I want you to do me a favor " I look at them " what is it " they smile a warm motherly smile " I want you to eat something and go to sleep Luna I don't know if you seen it but you look pale and you have bags under your eyes " " I can't...... What if something happens to you or my babies " " nothing is going to happen there is pack members outside and if there is a problem i can yell so please do us this favor "

I look at them hesitated and they give me the point finger I said thanks and I went and ate a sandwich and I put the plate in the sink and went to the room I was sleeping with jakey it would help me because his scent is all over the place I lay down feeling hot I slept with my bra and panties and that it.

I woke up from my phone ringing I pick up " hello" " hey sweetie just want to let you know that your babies are safe there here and please let them stay over my house you need rest having to take care of three babies all at the same time isn't easy" " bu-"  " hey don't you but me miss they standing here we diapers and milk and bottles and blankets for them okay " " okay bye mom"

I hang up and I just lay there then I decided to go to jake I put on a crop top with shorts on and I went to find my sexy mate while I was walking I felt hot and and which is weird than I noticed that my pack members where sniffing the air I stop.

" Luna my brother told me that your heat has started and you need to get mark" oh shit I said I told her thank you for telling me.

I forgot that when your mate and you have mated you still have 1 more thing to seal the deal marking your mate as yours and no other males will be affected with your heat.

Why does bad luck happened to me I thought I went upstairs to his office and jake was there he saw me and my scent was the first thing he smell" baby your in heat why haven't you said anything " " well you know now" oh and one more thing when your heat comes all you think about is sexual things.

I look at jake and I couldn't I walk up to him he looks at me and I continue I sat on him and I started moving my hip on his friend which got him excited " baby stop " I purr " but why".

Then I lift up my shirt he looks at them in a lust full way then he took his shirt off and started kissing me hungrily I moan and he lay me down on the desk he took his pants off I took mine off and my panties he then put two finger inside and he started sucking my boobs.

I moan " ja..ke " he looks at me and smirks he  takes his boxers off and he put it in he went slow and then he went faster and faster I started moaning a lot " faster faster " I said then it was my turn I made jake lay down and I went on top of him and put his friends inside when it was in he stood up while holding me and sat down in the couch.

He started kissing me " mark me " he didn't need to be told twice I felt pain and then pleasure I mark him too then our mate seal was close I stop moving and me and him was breathing heavily I went off him and I put on my clothes him doing the same then I sat down and just went to sleep.