Ian

When she kissed me I felt that I was on cloud nine her lips were soft and gentle I felt lucky  that she is an always be mine my wolf wanted to mark her and take her right there but she stop me from doing that and that when I found out she was a virgin I was surprised and happy that I was going to be her first if I only saved myself.

I felt tingles on my checks and I snapped out of it Ruby had a worry look on her face " Ian are you okay " " yeah sorry I was thinking about you " she smiles and hugs me " now go shower Ian " I look  at her confuse and that when I noticed that she was already shower how much I miss.

I went in and stay there for a good couple minutes and got out I put a towel on my hips forgetting that I need fresh clothes when I came out Ruby was going to say something but she froze I smirk " like what you see baby" " yes" she says breathless I smile and got my clothes and put on my boxers off course Ruby turns around not to see me naked.

I climb on the bed and she came and hug me i kiss her on her hair and said good night and she whispered a good night.

Ann

I am so happy I gave birth to our baby my two boys are going to break so many girls heart. I smile I see jake holding our little girl she has my eyes and hair I am still deciding there names I look at the two boys sleeping and I see jake put her on the baby crib they share I remember that when they were sleeping in different cribs the cried nonstop and jake found a solution and now they don't cry a lot only when they are hungry or they  did poopie on there diapers.

Jake kisses me " I'm so lucky to have you in my life and our babies" I smile and hug him" me too I got a sexy ass mate who also has a big butt" I hit his butt and he playfully glares at me I laugh and  he  grabs me and kisses my mark my weak spot i moan and I felt myself being weak he grabs me and I wrapper myself on him I can feel his member excited.

He takes me to the bed while kissing me and lightly puts me on the bed and take his clothes off and I take my clothes off and I grab him and kissed him until "wahhhh" I groan he stops " I check on them" a few minutes later he comes back and he kiss me and I said good night to him. I wake up to the babies crying I would be lying that they don't cry a lot I went and give them there milk in there bottles I put a small blanket and I made sure that it wasn't choking them.

I brushed my teeth and wash my hair a few time and I went to them and made sure they burp I heard a knock and it was my sister I smile said " hello sis how are you doing with Ian " when I mention his name her face glows up and she gives me a breathtaking smile " I'm doing great but that not why I came here for I need to tell you something " she says in her serious tone I nod and put down my baby.

" what is it " she looks at me dead in the eye " how would you like to be Luna of this pack" I stare at her my mouth open I stay like that for a minute and I composed my self I clear my throat " um come again " " would you like to be the Luna of this pack " " why you asking " she gives me the are you kidding look " because since my mate is an alpha he needs to do his duties and he stayed here far to long you know that so are you able to be the Luna of this pack" I nod at her and she smiles I can't express how happy I am.

I go to the bathroom and did a little cheer when I got out I saw my bedroom door open which was weird because Ruby left long ago I went to the other room that was connected to my room and when I went inside my babies weren't there I panicked where are they I mindlink jake "jake " " yes baby what happened I feel your fear" " um do you have our babies " " no I am in the basement " omg gosh " jake someone took our babies "

He didn't said anything I ran down stairs to find him here he looks at me and hugs me " it okay we will find them" I fought back a tear and we search and search and we didn't find them I went to Ruby seeing her on Ian lap she see me " Ann what wrong " " some....one ....... Took my babies " she looks at me confuse and starts laughing " I forgot to tell you that I took them there with mom in there house" " don't do that I was going to have a heart attack"

She nods and I left jake came with me to my mom house and I saw them with the babies both sleeping in there arms I gave them a kiss and my mom hands me them and jake holds the girl we walk back to our room and I go to sleep thinking about how I am going to be Luna.