Life is great

I woke up and I felt more alive if that makes sense I stood up and I sniff the air to find my baby and mate it leads me to our room I open the door slowly and see Ashley and lee they look at me and smile while Ashley whisper and said " I love my godchildren " lee looks at her and whisper " our godchildren " I smile and I went to the front of the bed smiling Ian comes to my side I look at our babies they were so beautiful.

The boys are going to break so many hearts I thought they look like a younger Ian and the girls look like a younger me they were both sleeping soundly. " well good luck guys good night we are tired " we said goodnight " baby I am going to get something I be right back" I nodded at him I wanted to hold all of them together but that won't be possible.

I decided to hold 1 of the boys I softly put one of my hand under his head and the other on his butt I carefully pick him up and I put him closer he moves and I rock him slowly I whisper" I love you guys so much me and daddy loves you ".

When Ian come back in he was dragging something that I couldn't see until it fully came until view it was 4 cribs I look at the cribs and smiling at Ian he probably kept it a secret that he had that I put the babies in each and every one of the cribs with the help of Ian of course.

I pull the blankets on them and kiss them on the forehead I went to the bathroom and use it I was smiling happy but I had a feeling Me and won't be able to sleep I went to Ian and I jump on him and gave him a long hug and I came off him and went to sleep hearing him chuckled.

I woke up to the babies crying I look at the clock 3:12am I groan I look for the tube thing to prepare milk when I was done I gave 2 to Ian and I took the other 2  and gave to the girls after I was done I burp them until I heard them burping I cradle both of the girls one by one until the fell asleep I see Ian already sleeping I went to him and pick up his large hand and put it on me.

This time I woke up at 11:44 to one of the girls crying I took her in my arms and cradle her I lay her down on my bed Ian was no where in sight until my phone buzzed I open it reading what Ian wrote " hey baby I'm in my office at the pack house " I smile and put a smiley face and sent it I put pillows around her and I took my pillow and put it on the floor then I took anything that can come on her I gently put a hand on her gentle stomach and slept.

I woke up at 12:45 to the other baby crying for milk so I call Ashley to help and she gladly came and lee took my baby for I can brush my teeth and eat something after I ate me and Ashley and lee decided to go visit the pack house so I change them into something warm because it gets cold sometimes when we went and I let them be with them because they were begging me too so I said yes.

I went to Ian and sat on him " how are you " " I'm good" I help him and we we were both done with everything me and him went to where lee and Ashley was at I stay next to the door and smile I found my happy ending I see Ian smile and he took his outstretched arms and I ran to him and hug him.

Life is great.

The end hold on for the sequel tomorrow and if you guys like my story you are welcome to check out my other story that I will upload and update tomorrow it call I'm queen? It has a picture of a girl crying and makeup is smudge on her face.

It really good in my opinion and also I'm going to do the same thing with another story it call my mate doesn't want me it has a picture of an Asian girl sitting down on the floor and hopefully I can update 2 times on both of them at the same time please please read it