Ruby

I put my dirty dishes in the sink just thinking about how  tomorrow I am leaving this place and going to my mate pack I have so many different emotions  I feel happy but sad and scared,scared that my new pack members won't like me ,sad that I am leaving all my memories behind,and happy that I would be Luna to my new pack with my mate.  

I keep telling myself I shouldn't act like this so I put on a strong face and I decided to go to the places that my memories were created I went to the rooftop remembering how me and my sis wanted to see a shooting stars when we got there we were disappointed that we didn't see it but when we were about to leave we saw a tiny one and then a big one until we saw that there was more coming.

Then I carefully climb inside the window I left open and remembering how we both got in trouble with our parents "hey sis come to the room" i huff I don't want to go to the room because today is the day we are having the party and the ceremony for Ann but I need to do my Luna duty and go I pass by the game room and I peek inside.

There was Ian and his best friends wrestling I smirk and I went inside " okay you four big babies you guys need to change " they snapped there heads at me haha " hey we are not babies" they said in unison which creep me out " okay that was creepy but chop chop the clock is ticking " I was about to leave until Ian call me " hey you forgetting something".

I smirk and I go to him and kiss him he kiss me back and he grab my legs I jump on him while still kissing him we were so catch up in the moment " ahhh my beautiful eyes stop make it stop " oops we totally forgot about them I smirk and I look at them I look at Ian and gave him a peck on his lips and I went off of him and left.

My sister was there she had an annoyed look on her face " where were you huh " " im sorry sis I got distracted " " by whom " she stops for a second and looks at me and my lips" why does your lips looks like that oh my god you guys kiss Awww I forgive you go and shower " she didn't have to tell me twice if I stay any longer she would be asking no scratch that more like demanding me.

I take of my clothes and shower I lie down and close my eyes and just let sleep consume me "bam" I woke up startled and got out, " okay it show time" my sister did my hair and put it in a messy bun and she did my eyeliner and then she put on a dark lipstick that gave me an a fearless look on me.

Then I went and I put a dark long dress that hug me curves and a choker on my neck then my sister had on the traditional white dress on and we both walk out my little nephew and niece were with my parents they were holding them and when they saw us the smile " my two babies have all grown up " I smile and gave her a kiss and my dad.

I look around for Ian I left my sis and my parents and look for him I didn't see him I huff and I walk back until " where you going " I heard Ian voice I turn around and look at him he was wearing professional clothes that made his muscle stand out I look at him and he look at me he was looking at me up and down and me doing the same.

He came forward and put his arms on my waist pulling me towards him his face was merely inches away from my mine " you look great baby " he whispered in a lustful way " thanks and you too my dear mate " it was like we were in a different world he was leaning towards me and he was about to kiss me " hey hey get a room we can feel that you both are horny" I look at me sis and I look around to see everyone looking at me and smiling I blush and buried my head on his chest.

He chuckles and we stay like that and then we both walk to our table with my new pack members of course Ian made me sit on him but I wasn't complaining I lean towards him playing with hands and looking at my small hands on me.

We were chatting and eating until it was time it was dark  it was around 11:02 pm  that when it starts the ceremony there was candlelight every where and I stood up from Ian still holding him we went to the stage he stood right next to me next came Ann with her mate since she going to be Luna he going to be an alpha.

We waited until everyone came with there candles in there hands i took a deep breath and began " I , Luna of the death howlers pack, gives  my sister Ann park my position of being Luna, do you Ann park want to be Luna of this pack can you be Luna of this pack"?
" yes I Ann park would like to lead on this pack as Luna " me and her cut our hands and we shake on it slowly I felt my old pack members connection going away.

I smile at my sister and hug her Ian gives me a towel to wrap my bleeding hand. I felt tried so I took Ian to our room " what a long day " I nod agreeing " hey Ian can you pull down the zipper for me " he nods I turn around and he slowly unzip it while lightly touching my skin when he was done he said " okay Ruby " .

I nod and he turn to go the bathroom " Ian" he turns around and when he sees that my dress is on the floor leaving me in my victorious secret bra and panties  he growls and in a flash pushes me on the wall not in a hard way he starts kissing me hard but soft at the same time he then stops kissing me and goes slowly down to my neck he reaches my weak spot and I moan.

He groans  and takes  me to the bed while still kissing me he starts going down to my breast and kisses them he goes to my stomach and starts to suck on them I moan and he grasps my breast I gasped and I moan harder he massages them and I grab his head I kiss him and I made him turn over so I was on top of him I kiss him hard and i move my hips while kissing him he touches my boobs I can feel his member is up and  I go to his belt and he stops me " baby stop I won't be able to control myself " he says breathless I stop and I move out of him.

" baby that was amazing " " I was feeling excited and I wanted you " he smirks and he stands up to pee I wait for him and he comes to my side I hug him and he wraps his arm on me and we went to sleep.