Trouble and accident

So everything was going great lee and Ashley was talking and being all lovely dovey we were in the car when Andrew was driving I look to the road and saw a truck coming straight towards I scream "
Andrew watch ou-" "bam"the car swerved I scream and hold my bump I hold on to the seat  but I hit my head we hit a tree i let a shakey breath out.

I start crying my head was hurting I felt pool of blood going down my head " Luna are you okay " I see Andrew he has cuts " are you okay Andrew " he nods " I'm okay my head hurts " " wait Ashley lee you guys okay " I heard 2 rough groan saying I'm fine.

" let get out now" Andrew came out and Ashley and lee they had cuts on there face they help me up and out of the car lee told us it was a human who was drunk stupid human.

We start walking back to the house I start to walk when I felt wet down there I see blood coming down " no no no my baby my baby " I start to cry " Ashley scream for my godchild telling Andrew to carry me and run we start to ran we got there in second.

" help she need help her baby is hurt " someone ran and got the doctor they lay me on the table I see the doctor " what happened " I told him everything he nods and listen " okay Ruby " he calls my name but I can't keep my eyes open " Ruby stay awake Ruby " " but I am so tired " I said I fell to a deep deep sleep.

Dream
I was in the car with Ian my baby bump was big he was laughing and I scream " Ian" but it was too late our car was hit the car flip us over I scream for Ian and our pup then a sharp pipe of the car went through my stomach killing my pup

" no" I jolted up and look around the room to see I was in the hospital then I see Ian " Ian what are you doing here " " Andrew call me saying you were in an accident I told the alphas that I had to go " " I'm sorry that you had to leave " " baby I am not mad At you am mad at the human for almost hurting you and the pup I was so scared when I felt your pain I lost it".

" Doctor is my baby well is she or he dead " I wince when I said that " he smiles " your babies are safe they weren't hurt they just hit you somewhere that made you draw blood that all" I said ohh wait A minute " Doctor don't you mean baby not babies " he smiles and he goes away and leaves me with a smiling and proud Ian " what you heard was was right it babies"

" we having 4 babies 4 twins" I smile and stand up and hug him " how are we going to take care all of them at once this crazy but I am not complaining" he grabs me gently not hurting our pup I mean pups he kiss me hungrily and I kiss him I sat on him I start moving he was close about to move my hospital gown when mr .jill " hey no make out  in my hospital " I smirk and hit Ian head " ouch what was that for " I smile.

I went back to the pack house feeling hungry I see ice cream and a smoothie I took it and and ate it all and when I mean all I mean I ate the whole thing of ice cream.

I threw it away and went to take a shower I took my clothes off and lay down and close my eyes soon I heard the door open and shut I smell it was Ian he opens the door and took his clothes off he smiles " hey don't lay there it hard the " he says he came I move and he sat in between me he gently push me back I lay there and I sigh  feeling comfortable being with my mate.

" I love you " I said " I love you " I turn my body since my shower is really big and spacious I hug him feeling him rub my back he kiss my hair I look at him he lends down and kiss me slowly I put my hands on his hair while he started kissing me faster I moan when he grabs my boobs and plays with it.

He stops and pecks me " let's go to sleep my dear mate " I pout because that was such a tease " but I'm hungry " he smirks and gets out  I put a robe he told me  to stay up here I lay down he bring me another ice cream yes my favorite and I ate it and went to sleep.

I'm so happy for all the viewers and likes and the people who are following me thanks to you guys I know that I only write two chapters in a day but this is a thank you for loving my story and when this story finish my other story it going to be great I promise to you guys.