Ruby

I woke up and saw it was 1:06 pm dang I slept long I put my robe on and walked downstairs when I came down I saw Alex she saw me and ran to me I stumbled a little bit but regained myself " hey Alex how are you sweetie " " I'm good Ruby I miss you " I laugh " I miss you to so what are you doing here " " oh Tessa is here with her mate and I came here to see her mate little brother we going to have a play date " I smile and and the door open there was Tessa smiling happy with her mate when she saw me she said " Luna Ruby I am so sorry for everything would you ever forgive me " I pretend to think about it and I said yes she smiles and her and her mate walks away with Alex.

I walk to the couch and I sat down and watch my favorite tv show " supernatural " I'm at the part dean and Sam found there dad. I was so into the tv that I didn't even know when him aka Ian came and sat down next to me " hey mate" I jump up and glare at him how dare he scares me he chuckles and that sends chills all over my body I shivered and I snap out of it I turn of my tv and I stand up to leave when he grabs my arms and pulls me to him.

" what are you doing Ian let me go " I struggle to get off of him but he and his stupid strength was to much " what you mean what I am doing this is normal for mates to be so affectionate " I roll my eyes " like I said I don't ne-" he interrupts " yeah I know you said  that it pains me and my wolf because you are the most beautiful mate that I have won't even think of hurting you " my wolf howl in pain and I actually felt bad because he is my mate and I am hurting him and my wolf is not helping at all because she cursing me out I block her.

Ian nuzzled my neck I felt tears dropping on my skin so I do the only thing that I wouldn't never considered to do I hug him hard I turn around and let him hug me I put my face on his neck and breath in his scent " I'm sorry for hurting you I don't want to hurt you but I don't think I can ever love someone again my heart hurt it is broken from being betray I am not the right girl for you " he looks at me and kiss my cheek " Ruby I know you been betray but i would never hurt you I am not the type of person to " I saw how his eyes held the truth " I don't know Ian " " okay how about this today at 7:30 pm we go on a date and if you still don't want me " he wince when he said that and he continue" then I will never bothered you again ".

I thought about it and nodded " okay it a deal" he smiles at me and kisses me and gave me the biggest hug he picks me up off his lap and he runs  off like a little boy I smile " Awww you smile " my smile falls and I mask it as a cough" no I am not " " it okay I pretend I didn't see so come on let get you ready " she jumps up that when I see the bump it got a little big " no I  don't need help Ann" she growls " girl I suggest you don't tell me no you don't want me to go pregnant crazy on you " she said in a deadly way I surrender and she smiles and goes upstairs bipolar much !

" Ruby get your ass here now!!" Yikes I better go and get ready.