Ian

When I saw what my brother did I lost it I was going to kill him how dare he do that to what is mine but no that not going to happen no more i check on Ruby to see she was sleeping I went my office across the hallway and call my dad " dad I need for drake not come near my mate you saw what he did " " yes I did I am sorry we need to control him he needs to find his mate I am going to tell him to go around the world to find his mate he has no say in this and your mom wants to see you guys so we will be there in 10 minutes bye" .

Yep that my dad I smile softly but remember he is coming I ran to Ruby and I jump on the bed she looks at me " hey you know you could have woken me up in a normal and calm way " " but where the fun in that " she stands up I look at her butt damn her ass is an Anaconda but not that big a medium butt.

She comes and looking fresh and she slowly climbs on me I swear she likes sitting on me I guess she was calling me but I didn't listen that she stood up and she fell on my little friend " ooof " she smirks and pecks me then I remember " my parents are coming to my house " her eyes widen and she gets off me.

She ran to the bathroom and came out in a rush and she stops and looks at me " what are you waiting for get ready now" I raise my hand and start looking for casual but formal clothes and got ready the door rang " Ruby " she yells I'm coming and comes out with a shirt and a skirts black is my new favorite color.

We both went to the door she stood behind me I open the door and my dad and mom with my baby sister was there I smile " so where is she " I smirk " hello to you too " my dad says hi and immediately Ruby went somewhere with my mom and then we talk and they left.

And then we went to sleep.

Ann

Me and my mate we are so happy I finally found the perfect names Bella and lily and we name the boy James we are so happy until we been getting threatened letters all it keeps saying " your next we will dead together " I am scared I never leave hake side and if I can't go with the babies I make sure that there safe with my mom and dad.

I went to the bathroom locking my bedroom and making sure my babies windows are lock and my windows of my room I was brushing my teeth when I smell like blood I sniff to see where it coming from it was smelling from the shower I walk to it and I saw it again "your next we will dead together "

I run to my babies and lock the door I checked up on them to see if they are okay I call jake " kale they were here" " I'm on my way" he hangs up the phone and right away my bedroom door is open " Ann where are you " I run and open the door " kale baby I'm scared " he comes and hugs me.

And kiss me " let go to another room and sleep there for a couple days " I nod we carried out baby to the other floor and we pick the last door to the end he put Bella and lily down the bed I put James down and I sang them songs until jake came back with the crib I started feeding them.

And slowly went to sleep jake check if the windows and the bathroom were locked and the bedroom door. He put the crib next to him and we slowly went to sleep but jake was tense when I lay on him that the way he sleep when he is being alerted to the sounds.