Baby present

When I woke up and I brush my teeth and I unlock my door Ian was there on the floor I felt sad and angry of what I did but he needs to know that he is mine no one can touch him in any way because he is "mine"

I cover my lips because my wolf took over and spoke out loud great Ian was moving I was about to move when his hands stop me " baby " he groans " I'm sorry I'm yours me and my wolf were trying to scare her and said I have a Luna and my mate" I search his eyes trying to see any hint of lies but I saw none.

I sigh I ran a hand on my hair " okay fine I forgive you but you are mine " he nods real hard and smiles like a little kid who got new toys, he was about to kiss me when I put a finger on his lips " hey go and brush your teeth I do want a make up kiss but I don't want to smell bad breath " I walk away I knew that I can't be mad at him because he is my mate and it would seem impossible to be mad because since he mated with me I Crave for his touch.

I smile And made my way downstairs i start to eat my favorite thing ice cream I was half way done when Andrew came " you are not dress" " dress for what " he gives me the are you kidding me.

" we going to a pool party duhhhh " while rolling his eyes I gave him the bird and he made believe he grab it and put it in his pockets. I got up and went to my room I see Ian with his swimming trunks he smiles sheepishly and I playful glare I went an pick out a 2 piece the color of it is white.

He came and immediately grab my hand gently and we both walk downstairs we walk smiling at each other the party was in a different pack it was 1 hours away and when we came I look at the house it was very big but not that big.

When we went inside we were greeted and Ian introduced me to the alpha I told Ian I was going to sit down he nods telling me to not go far I nod I look at my stomach and I laugh because there was watermelons on the table and it looks like my stomach size.

I smile and rub it I was alerted when a ball was coming towards my stomach I grab it in time I wrap my stomach with 1 of my arms and catch it in time I growl Ian came to my side and ask if I was okay I look at Andrew his eyes were dark and looking for the person who threw the ball a young man came up and stood to close to us I growl and Andrew came and push him in the pool " how dare you try to hurt my Luna and then try to make a move you disgust me go fine your own mate."

He puts his hands up and surrenders while bowing to us I smirk approving I look at Andrew and said " thanks Andrew now go cool of your eyes are shifting to black" he nods I turn to Ian and try to kiss him but I pout because I couldn't he smirks and leans Down I smile in approval then I heard her " OMG you look like a whale " I see Ashley I yell " hey there sexy lady "

She smiles and shows me her mark I jump up almost slipping but Ian was still behind me and was there to catch me u said thanks and I took her and we sat down and talk until it got dark she and lee are staying in our guest room.

When we arrived we were tired so I went straight to my room when I open it , it didn't fully open like if there was something in the wall I open it with all my strength and I breathe in deeply I gasp there was presents all around I stare at it I hear Ian chuckles " open it " he says I look back at him and I open the one that in the bed by itself.

There was a letter neatly folded I open it and it said

" dear baby girl congratulations again my sweet daughter is all grown up you have 4 babies on the way we couldn't be more happier that our baby has the life you wanted please understand what me and my mate has done it was for the best we didn't want  to see our baby sad anymore and I want  to say thanks for being happy thanks for giving us a chance and to your mate a chance we all love you so much we can't wait to see our other grandchildren" I smile then I see another letter I  open it  and start to read out loud

" dear mate of mine I love you to the moon and back I am the luckiest guy to have you and call you as mine and show the world you are mine I love you me and my wolf loves you so much I want to say thank you so much for giving me a chance and for our lovely babies that I can't wait to hold   so would you make the most happiest person and would you marry me" I choked I look at Ian bending  down on his knees he was holding an engagement ring I nod and tears started coming down he puts it on my wedding finger.

He kiss me and I open the gifts it had baby clothes there was  boys clothes and girl clothes in it I smile it was so beautiful and the hats to I put the clothes back and I smile I was 8 months now just 5 more days to see our baby I then turn the lights off and went to sleep smiling.