Ian

Before he faint and death came to him!

I sat down with my pack members they were all chatting about random stuff and my body was face to Ruby my sweet Ruby she looks happy now her face change not in a weird way or anything like that but she was glowing with happiness I felt my eyes blur but I shake my head and stare at Ruby back.

Like always she looks stunning as ever I know she will never be mine my wolf denies it but deep down he knows too the day I took her out to the date before it got ruin we made a deal if she hated it I would never bother her and I kept my promise.

Ruby turn her head and she see me looking at her I couldn't change how I look sad and in pain because I can't I can't mask my sadness I lost her I stood up slowly feeling dizzy I hold on to the table my pack members ask if I am okay I nod and start walking still feeling dizzy.

When I enter the kitchen to find pill for my dizziness I grab the pill and when I move I try to hold on to something but I fail and faint, I heard some one scream but I couldn't connect the voice with the person.

Present time when he dies😭😭

Darkness is all I saw I couldn't move or open my eyes I felt like I was dead I feel like I am being remove from my body I try to open my eyes and it work but this wasn't the hospital or anything all I see is the color black around me I turn my body and face another direction but still the same I decided to move but it felt like I wasn't moving I heard a bark and I saw myself well my wolf and how do I know because my wolf is special one of my eyes is black and the other is neon blue.

Now back to what I was saying the only way I can see my wolf in person if I am oh no " dead" I look at my wolf and he nod he howl and he came and hug me he said good bye in my mind and left.

That when I saw a light I follow it and it led me to this beautiful white room I look around and it had a bed a fur carpet and pic of angels on it " hello my dear child" I look at her in shock" mo..moon goddess omg gosh" I bow down to her she laughs " dear please don't do that no need to be formal " I stand up and look at her " why moon goddess why am I here no offense but I know it not my time yet" she smirks " I know dear but this is a lesson for Ruby she needs to open up so think of this a vacation away from your body" I don't need to say anything because the moon goddess knows about every one situations.

" but what about my wolf why he went a different way" she looks confuse for a second and she laughs " oh dear He doesn't know about it I think he just hanging out with another wolf or something but don't worry " I nodded I hope Ruby opens up " now shall we see Ruby " I nodded I didn't question her because the moon goddess is very powerful she takes her hands out and she tells me to close my eyes I do I open them I see the moon goddess telling me to follow her I do and I see Ruby.

She is in her room staring out in space she looks so messed up what happened to her " moon .....goddess please bring him......b...ack to me I promise I be good please I beg you" she starts crying I feel tears coming out the moon goddess takes me back " she has learn her lesson " I nodded I get wait to see her.