Ian

When he was still dead

The moon goddess said I need to find my wolf and then I have to go to her so I left and I walk and walk until I saw a bunch of wolfs I look for him and I found him near a pond I yell to him and he snap his head to me I told him that it isn't our time yet and he nodded agreeing.

So me and him walk and walk to the moon goddess she did this weird thing with her hands and my wolf went   Back inside of me. Then she touched me with one tap I was out when I felt that I was back I open my eyes hearing the people shock voice then I saw Ruby going away I called her name she froze and she stand still until she turn her head.

Tears coming out of our eyes I missed her so much she ran to me hugging me tightly like if I was going to disappear for ever again but that not happening.

So after our reunion we walk  hand in hand we got to the house and I told her I was going to speak with my family she nodded and I guess she went to hers I saw my mom and she hug me and whimper " son thank god you are back and alive" I smile and said I know it going to be okay she ask me how was I able to come back and I said the moon goddess she was shock at first but said nothing then we change the subject and we were laughing until I felt someone looking at me I turn my head and it was Ruby,

She looked like she was trying hard to to stay awake so I said bye to my family and I walk to her.

Present time

I woke up to her still sleeping soundly I look at her and I went to the bathroom to use it when I flush the toilet and I brush my teeth with the spare tooth brush I look at myself I look like I wasn't dead I was glowing not in a girl way but you know in a handsome. I walk back and left the bathroom door half open and went to my side of the bed immediately she hug me and came closer I smile she has no idea what effect she has on me and my wolf I look at her sleeping face and went to sleep.