Telling him

When I woke up I felt crush and Ian was holding my stomach to tight I was scared my wolf was saying he is not hurting the baby but I didn't listen "Ian Ian Ian " I shook him he woke up and I stood up.

He asked " what wrong " " um nothing I just had to go um to go um to pee yeah I had to pee" he looks at me unsure " baby what wrong with you why you acting differently " shit " what you talking about nothing is wrong "

" why you lying what's wrong tell me" he said while standing up " nothing is wrong " he looks at me mad and hurt " you don't trust me why you lying I can feel you are nervous and scared because of the mate bond"

Shit fuck I don't want him to know now I'm sorry " nothing is wrong " he looks hurt and he leaves while slamming the door my wolf growls at me and I block her I look at my stomach and touch it.

It okay I whisper I went and brush my teeth and went downstairs I ate something and I decided to put on some baggy shirt with a high waist pants on.

I walk and went inside the pack house I went to his door and heard laughter I open up and saw Ian with some bimbo laughing my wolf growls wanting to take over but I said " the baby will get hurt" she growls and went to the back of my head.

" get out" she looks at me and laughs" nope " I growl and use my Luna voice " get the fuck out of here NOW " she flinch and went away.

" look Ian you need to grow a pair and stop acting like a child that doesn't get what he wants " I was going to walk away until he grabs me " it your fought you won't tell me what wrong " " well you need to be patient about it okay when I am ready I tell you " I let go and I went to go to the pack hospital but didn't know where to go.

Then I saw a teenager boy " hey you come here" he turns and looks at me and starts to walk to me " yes Luna " " can you show me the pack hospital " he nods and show me it I thanked him and I went inside.

I sat down and waited until a nurse saw me " Luna are you alright what happened " I smile " I'm okay I am pregnant and I found out yesterday I just want to see if the baby is okay " she looks at me and my stomach and gently pulls me to a room she points to the bed and I lay down.

" sorry Luna but this is cold" I nod she was right it was cold and it was ticklish she rubs the gel on me back and forth " okay so nothing so far the baby is safe Luna " " thanks " she hands me a picture of the ultrasound I smile and kiss the picture I went back to the house and I ate.

I went up stairs to and to the room that Ian was there on the bed I hid the picture before he saw " hey" he looks at me and says "hey" I lay down and use my hand for support and kiss him he kiss me and he pull away he smiles at me and I smile too I turn to my side and fell to sleep.

Ring ring

I moan and open my eye to grab my phone " hey just letting you know your sexy mate birthday day is today " I smile because Ashley is the type of person to do that then I remember what she said Ian birthday today I stood up quickly and brush my teeth and put on a baggy shirt with shorts I stood in the mirror and pull up my shirt it showing a tiny bump but it visually.

I ate ice cream again since I was craving it I went to the pack house and went inside the game room to find Andrew playing I walk in front of the tv.

" hey move " " no I need to ask you something " he huffs " can it wait for later" " nope" popping the "p" he pause the game " so what does Ian do for his birthday " he thinks " he doesn't do anything he spend it with his family " " well since you guys are friends you can make him go to the party that I am going to plan for him"

After a few convincing he agreed I was getting ready I put on a dress that wasn't to tight and I did my makeup up Andrew came by to pick up his clothes I walk outside to the place was already ready I didn't even have to tell anyone words travel fast I saw Ashley she came up to me saying " how are you " "I'm great "

I see a table with present I decided to hold mine " okay everyone settle down the birthday man is coming " I took it as my cue to go up on the stage and sit down until he came the door open to reveal him looking delicious.

He walks up and kisses me then he went to the microphone and spoke " thanks for all coming to my birthday you know I only celebrate it with my family but this time is different with my mate I'm going to pass it to her " people clap  I stood up and clear my throat " thank you dear pack members and my mate for coming I just wanted to say happy birthday to my handsome mate and I also want you to open my presents right now" I gave him the present.

He slowly opens it and when he reads the letter he looks at me and I took the baby  picture I had inside of my bra  he came and hug me then he says in his loud voice " I'm going to be a father" everyone starts clapping and yelling.

We were all having the time of our life until it came to an end we were walking home well he was walking while carrying me he walks up the stairs and puts me down and kiss me i let him kiss me he unzip my dress and he stops and went on his knees and kiss my stomach " hello baby it your daddy me and your mom loves you a lot and I love her too"

He had tears in his eyes I went down on my knees and I kiss him " I love you too dear" he stands up and he carry me on the bed he took off his suit and he kiss me softly on my boobs and he went to my mark he starts sucking them I moan " hey let me go " he stops and I went on top of him being careful he hugs me while I kiss him he touches my boobs and I moan in his mouth suddenly he puts his tongue inside my mouth.

Then he kiss me rough and then he went soft and he stops kiss me he picks me up and puts me on the pillow and pull the covers up he went to the other side and hug me gently.