Ian

It been two days two fucking days and we still haven't found my mate my beautiful mate is out there broken and alone it all my fought for being with that slut the day she killed her I found out Barbie lied that baby wasn't mine.

Oh please moon goddess let her be safe I promise I be the best mate she has ever had , I need her even if she rejects me I would understand I don't care how long it would take for Ruby  can talk to me but I need her.

I was in her territory my dad is taking over for awhile he understands I howl in pain and I hear her pack members howl in pain too for there lost Luna they understand how I feel no body is blaming me only one person Ann she gives me dirty looks me and  my wolf doesn't get mad because she my mate sister.

I put my shorts on and walk to the pack house I see Ann I just noticed that her belly is big then she turns her body " what " she says with attitude I chuckle " how many babies you having " " it not any of your business " I did something I thought I would never think of doing " I am sorry please please forgive me I didn't know that was going to happen I -- love her I  never wanted to lose her" I was on the floor begging tears were coming out if any of her pack members saw these they will think that I am weak.

But I am not I just need to see her face and know that she okay " Ian stand up please " I stand up and she comes closer to me I thought she was going to hit me but she hugs me I am so confuse is she bipolar my wolf smiles for the first time.

" I'm sorry for being hard on you I just needed someone to blame on I miss her so much " I don't say anything I hug her gently and she pulls away and gives me a weak smile " I am going to sleep Ian " I nod and before she leaves she turns " Ian " " yes" " please don't go out again you need sleep too no offense but you look terrible " I chuckle and I said " sir yes sir" she narrows her eyes playful and leaves.

I went to one of the cabinet and grab a very heavy sleeping pill for wolves it call cbe-122
I take one and walk to her room and went to sleep thinking of her.