This cant be

I woke up feeling sore and to Ian touching my hair I open up my eyes and he was staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
" good morning " he said " good morning " " how did you sleep Ruby " " I'm sore" " oh I'm sorry babe " I nod I stood up and put on the robe that was on the chair then I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I walk out to see that Ian was still in bed " coming on get up" he looks at me " I already brush my teeth I was just waiting for you to walk up so we eat something " I nod I walk up to him and took his hand and try pulling it but of course he had to pull me ontop of him.

He smirks " maybe I should just eat you " he started kissing my mark I tremble and I kiss him he lends up so I sit on him he took off my robe and he start playing with my boobs making them go hard I moan then he left my lips I arch my back and he started sucking my boobs I moan " baby lets eat I'm hungry " he stops and nods I peck him and got off of him and put my robe on again.

He puts on a clean boxers and I walk up to him then he picks me up and ran down stairs me giggling then he stops and put me on the seat " you know that you are the Luna now since I have marked you " I totally forgot about that " yeah and I am so happy to be your Luna and mate" he turns his head and winks at me .

He puts the plate down it was pancakes,bacon,eggs which was weird because I had a craving for bacon and I told him to do bacon too. He sit down and we start eating when I was done I felt my food coming up I ran to the nearest bathroom and vomit Ian came and holds my hair and rubs my back " hey you okay " I nod " probably because I was eating fast that why my food went up " he nods and helps me up.

I clean the toilet and I heard the shower running I just couldn't stop thinking about why I vomit and the other thing that weird is that I feel cold and werewolfs never feel cold because your wolf keeps you warm I been trying to call my wolf and my beast but they don't respond.

I started walking to our room and took my robe off I open the door to the bathroom and went inside the shower Ian looks at me and chuckles I grab the soap from his hand and put it on my body rubbing them slowly.

Then I went closer to the water and let it rinse off the soap then Ian out of nowhere smacks my butt I jump up " what was that for " I rub my butt " oh nothing it just that you have a cute butt" i smile and I lightly push him on the wall I start kissing him I start to play with his hair while he touches my body then we start kissing faster fighting for dominance he wins and he is in charge he pulls me so I lend on him he picks me up and lay me on the floor of the shower.

Since it was big.

He then went down and starts to kiss my thighs and my private part I moan then He went up and he puts it in he goes slow and fast I start moaning calling out his name he enjoys it and moan out my name too we made so much love in the shower.

That I was sore from doing it he had to pick me up and put me on the bed he lays down and we watch tv.

Until it was at 1:30 pm he had to leave when he left I felt like I had to vomit again so I run to the bathroom and I did I decide to call Ashley " yes" she says in her sleepy voice " " can you come please and bring me 5 pregnancies test" " wait you think you are pregnant " " shhh Ashley just bring it"

I was really nervous what if I was really pregnant omg what would he say omg gosh.

I heard the door being slammed jeez she going to break it then her loud footsteps was heard and my door open " here do it now I want to know if my godchildren are there" I went to the bathroom and did the test on all 5 of them I put a timer for 3 minutes

Me and Ashley was quiet then the timer is done " can..." She nods knowing what i am saying she comes to me I look at her and she nods I'm pregnant what am I going to do.

I guess I said that out loud because she says " look Ruby he won't hate it that you are pregnant he loves babies and when he finds out you pregnant he going to be really happy " I look at her and I nod " so no wonder my wolf is not keeping me warm or talking to me" she nods.

I don't know how I am going to tell him I know that Ashley wants me to tell him now but it too soon I went downstairs and look for an ice cream I'm craving cookies and cream right now.

Ashley follows me and she smirks " my godchildren are already here " she jumps up I laugh already liking that I am pregnant I sit down on the couch not watching anything just looking at my stomach I put one my hand on it slowly rubbing " hey baby it your mommy and you weren't a mistake okay me and daddy can't wait to see you"

5:30pm

Ashley left and I was locking my door to go to the pack house to Ian I miss him so much I was near the house looking at some kids playing I then walk in to the door and went up the stairs and down the hallway I knock the door " come in" I went in and saw piles of papers  and Ian  looks at me " what...happened here" he signs " this normal for me" I nod " hey let me help " " you want to help" I nod " I did this before remember " he nods.

So I started helping him and we were done pretty quickly. Ian came to me and hug me me I hug him but I was being careful of our baby" hey you okay I can feel through our mate bond that you are nervous " " yeah I am nervous being around you hottie " he smirks and kiss me I pull away because I don't want my baby to get hurt " let's go home "

He looks at me and nods " hey are you sure you are fine " I nod " why wouldn't I be " he leaves it like that he walks with me holding my hand when we got there I immediately went to eat food I stuff everything in my mouth " wow Ruby your appetite is going crazy " I froze I need to be careful I nod and I slowly ate.

When I was done Ian was watching tv " hey lets see this" I was feeling tired because werewolf pregnancies makes you sleep more " no I am tired " he turns it off and we walk to our room I lay on my side Ian was about to pull my stomach so I took his hands off and went closer to him he I put my hand of stomach and he wraps his arms on me.

Then we went to sleep.

Hey guys just letting you guys know when I I finish this book I will start writing another one and it would be interesting I know you guys going to love it so please support this book and my others.

Luna and alphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara