Blood rose pack

As I look outside of my office everything was ready for tonight the blood rose pack are almost here and I feel nervous and excited but I need to stop this feeling because I am not having a mate I don't need it and it turning my wolf into a little softie but my beast is angry and annoyed.

I see the tables and each and every one of them has vase with red roses on it i look at the time it was 3:40 pm I signed and got ready my dress was lying on my king size bed I went and I took a shower I put light makeup on I put eyeliner,dark purple lipstick, and I was done I put on my red long dress it touch the floor I put on my high heels and I went downstairs by the time I got down stairs the dj was playing music " omg sis you look gorgeous " I ignore her and kept on walking outside " you can't keep on ignoring me you know that " she yelled I sat down and on my chair that on the stage until I heard crying, hey I maybe a mean person but that doesn't mean I have no emotions, I stood up and I heard it coming from the woods.

I walked inside and I saw a little girl crying on the floor I walked up to her and she snapped her head at me she I saw fear in her eyes I would be scared to , I slowly bend down and she looked at me " hey little girl what is your name " she sniffs and looks down " my.. Name is Alex " she whispered but thanks for having alpha blood I heard it loud and clear " Alex that a beautiful name for a beautiful girl " she looks at me and smiles a little bit " so why are you crying " when I ask her why she was crying she looks sad and she looks down " because my older sister said I look ugly and I shouldn't wear a dress" that got me mad how dare she who in the right mind bullies a little girl" come on sweetie let's see your older sister " she nods we got out of the woods and she told me to go to the left side so I walk and saw a bunch of houses she points to the middle house it was a two story house the outside side was painted of a creme color I knock on the door and mid age lady that looks about in her 30s and 40s.

She see me with a shock expression " Luna Ruby wow what are you doing here come in" she steps out of my way when I walk she saw her pup " alex what are you doing here where were you, why you crying " I told her everything and she was mad too she didn't know at all , then she called her older pup " Tessa Riley park get your butt down her now!!!!" She screamed seconds later and a girl with heavy makeup and clothes that are so small that her boobs and her butts were out I gave her a disgusting look " what mother " " don't you what me young lady how dare you bully your little sister " " what I was only saying the truth " in a flash I pin her on the wall and growled " look you piece of shit , if I ever here you bully your little sister I would kick you out and I will make sure no other pack takes you " she nods " I order you to not go to the party " I started walking out until she scream " you can't order me who you think you are slut " her mother looks at her in a scared expression " Luna I am sorry please don't kill my daughter " she begs while holding Alex.

I ran to her in a inhuman speed " I am Luna of this pack and I am your Luna I am not no slut you are the slut I can smell 50 different male scent on you " I grabbed her and push her towards the wall and punch her until she is knocked out . " jake come to the Park house and take Tessa to the dungeon now!!" He tells me okay " listen I had to teach your daughter a lesson, she nods " hey Alex would you like to come with me and look for a dress" she smiles and looks at her mother her mother nods and she came and took my awaiting hand.

20 minutes later

I was informed that they have arrived I walk down and to the stage I saw every unmated men from blood rose " welcome my name is Luna Ruby this is my pack" I screamed and they scream for joy " okay so where is your alpha " a guy that looked about in his 20s I am the beta from blood rose pack and ian black alpha of blood rose pack is on his way " when he said that name my wolf purr no please he can't be my mate , I clear my throat " okay now for all the time we have been waiting for please welcome my ladies of my pack " every man look at the door I saw some of the man smelling the air and locking eyes with some of the girls I smiled and I went to Alex and I took her in my arms and I sat down on the chair me and Alex had small talks.

Then I smell the sweetest smell ever it was chocolate mixed with the woods my wolf was purring and my beast was smile she is so bipolar I didn't pay attention and continue talking until I smelled the scent next to me " mate is next to us " said my wolf " hey are you Luna Ruby" said a deep but sexy voice wait what did I just said sexy voice , I looked up and it was like the world stop he looked at me happiness and lust where playing in his eyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next on the blood rose pack