Meeting with all the alphas

I woke up to my pups kicking me I smile great way to wake up I search for my phone that I left here when I found it ,it was 7:00 pm damn I slept long I stood up and walk downstairs to see the boys sleeping on the ground with there mouth open I smile and  I needed them to wake up so I thought of an idea that cross my mind.

I sat down and I scream really loud they jump up and just look at me I smile " it 7:00 time to get ready boys" they groan I smirk I went and got a ice cream filled with different flavors I ate the whole thing I threw it away and I went in the kitchen they weren't there good I thought to myself.

I went up and I was immediately pull to Ian chest well my stomach was touching his chest I see Ian looking at me with love " well well little mate the stunt you pull on me was very bad I am going to have to teach you a lesson " I smirk he bends down so he can kiss me but being careful  with our pup he puts me on his laps he start to kiss my neck I moan in pleasure.

I thought to myself don't worry Ian when our pup gets here I am going to get revenge he stops " let get ready baby girl " I nodded feeling lust in my eyes he chuckles because he was being such a tease but don't worry I thought to myself I went a took a shower I put a  dark long purple dress with high heels on I did my hair and put on dark red lipstick and I was done.

I was finished I went downstairs to the car and sat in the shot gun of the car and I waited for Ian he came out he climbed in the car seat and he started driving when we got on the road he holds my hand I smile.

Then that when I forgot about Andrew " where is Andrew isn't he coming " " he going to come later that when the other pack members of different packs come" I nodded i turn my head to see the the big meeting place that I have came multiple times.

Ian parks his cars with the other one lane up he gets off and opens my door helping me out I said thanks we welcome hand in hand two omegas opens the door bowing to us saying Luna and alpha, we walk down the hall an another omega open the door he took us to our seat but of course Ian made me sat on his laps I playful glare.

Slowly pack after pack came then lastly came the queen and king we all bow when they sat down they started to talk " welcome everyone thanks for all of you to come I see some pregnant Luna congratulations " " okay so how is everything going with the pack has there been problems with rogues or money " we all said no " okay  so blood rose pack I want to discuss about your younger brother " Ian froze what has he done this can go bad  I decided to speak in my Luna voice " what is it has he cause trouble or anything."

" we want him to be kill or go to a different country with a different pack" I stood up " why.. What has he done " " it the complaints we have he has gone and touch other man mates forcefully he is a danger for all the man now you need to make a decision we kill him or he moves and lives with a different pack" I look at Ian he looks mad " okay but to which pack " the King and Queen looks at each other and the King spoke " doppelgänger pack"

I gasp the doppelgänger pack is a dangerous and evil pack the alpha trains the pack each and every day that what I heard " but that pack is " he hush me " those are just made up story but they do train everyday " I nod " okay so it has been decided he is to move there tomorrow " after it was done there was a party.

I see Andrew talking and Ian joins him  I went and sit down then someone comes and sits down " how many months " 7 " the person had dark blonde hair with blue eyes she smiles warmly at me " I'm only 2 months I can't wait to see my babies" I spoke " how many babies " she smiles " 2 " " what about you " " 4" she looks shock.

" is alpha Ian your mate " I nod " but who is that girl touching him" " what " I look at this she devil touching my mate oh hell to the no.

I went and held her by her neck she holds my wrist trying to free herself " who the fuck you think you are putting your hands on mate you made the wrong decision I going to kill you and make your death very painful " Ian and Andrew manage to pull me away from her " baby calm down you I'm yours okay " I growl.

A man and woman came and said " I'm sorry about Alex we will punish her " I growl out a thanks and I made my way the car I hear Ian and Andrew soft footsteps hitting the floor I sat on the back and Ian sat with me he try's to touch me but I move away he signs.

When we got home I took my dress off and lock the guest room I was in I have the right to be mad I slowly felt my eyes getting heavier and I let sleep consume me.