Ruby

My dad pick me up it wasn't because I couldn't walk or that I was weak it because my body isn't able to focus right now I haven't talk to my wolf or beast at all I feel alone and scared.

He takes me to the clearing in the woods that were other tombs are I look at Ian he was wearing a tuxedo with black shoes his hair was still the same way it was because they  didn't put gel or anything.

I could still smell his scent but faintly my dad put me in the chair that was the closest to him if I reach out I can touch him we waited for his dad and mom to come they didn't blame me which was good because I don't know how much I can hold right now.

That when the priest came and talk " we are all here gathered today for another fallen werewolf" I whimper "  his name is alpha Ian black from the blood rose pack he was a great leader we will miss him" he  stops and breathes in " now please welcome his mate " I took a Deep breath in and out " hello everyone you already know I am Luna Ruby mate of Ian black................ I am so sorry for letting this happen to him I shouldn't have let this happen "

I walk to him and bend down and hug him I'm sorry please come back to me I promise I be good please come back I stood up and was walking away because I didn't want to see him being put  down until I heard " this can't be real how is this possible Ian " I kept on walking until I heard his voice the voice I thought I wouldn't have heard again " Ruby " I froze my wolf and beast who never talk to me was yelling for me to turn around.

And that what I did I started breathing heavily there was Ian alive sitting up he looked like if he was never dead" Ian" I said in a whisper he nodded to me " yes it me it really me" me and him had tears in our eyes I ran and ran to him and hug him he hug me I started crying " Ian please forgive me please don't hate me I am sorry this happened to you " " Ruby it okay I am okay I still care about you it okay " he whispered it to me over and over again.

He stop hugging me and I look into his eyes he was happy but I had sadness in mine because of what I did to him he look at me almost like he was speaking to me with his eyes saying it okay I smile a happy and huge smile and hug him and getting more closer no one was here it was just the two of us and you wonder how I know because I didn't feel like eyes on me.

He hug me and said " baby I really enjoy our reunion but you going to have to stop moving you killing me" at first I didn't understand but I look down and I was facing his direction with my feet out on his side then I felt something poking me and that when I knew I back away really fast put I was going to fall until he grab me and I fell on him I froze then I slowly stood up I lightly brush his lips sending shocks all over my body I got off him and off the coffin.

He got off and he took his hands out for me I look at him and smile while  putting my hand on his large hand

We started walking to the house and his family was there " hey Ruby I am going to be back I promise let me talk to my family " I nod and let him go and I look back at him and smile I turn my head and saw my mom ,dad,Ann,jake,lee,Jacob looking at me with a raised eyebrow I laugh at them and walk
Towards them " so are you going to that to him again  " said my sister " no I have learn my lesson i need to stop denying my feelings I do need my mate " " Awww I am so happy for you " she starts crying " I fine it that I feel so emotional right now because my sister is happy and because I can give birth any day now."

Yep you can always count on my sister to change the topic fast I smile and said I am going up that I felt tired I saw Ian talking and smiling I look at him in a awe way until a yawn comes out from my mouth Ian looks at me and tells something to his family that when I noticed that he is two steps away from me " oh hey Ian " " hi" " you know you can keep on talking to them I am going to nap I am really tired " " that were I am going to " I nod and start walking and open my door he closed it and start heading to the couch.

" Ian what are you doing " " I told you I am taking a nap too that why I am going to the couch" " Ian if..you want you can sleep with me on the bed n..ot have sex" he chuckles and said I know I got in and look behind to see him getting in the bed dear lord some one help me with this Greek god Ian has no shirt or pants on just his boxers he has some tasty abs.

I turn around quickly and I felt him wrap one of his arms pulling me towards him he sighs and kiss my hair saying good night I slowly start going to sleep and letting the darkness take me.