Ann

As I look at my stomach I smile I can't wait to see them my pups I am so happy just 7 more weeks and me and my sexy ass mate will be able too see them  even though he has to act cold around my sister but that going to change because she has found her mate.

I felt arms wrapped around me and I knew that it was my mate back hugging me " hey jakey " he groans " babe I love you a lot but don't call me jakey it sounds girly " I smile and take his arm away from me and kiss him he kiss me and rub my stomach he pulls away and I  pout he smiles. He starts to do breakfast since my stomach is big that He is worried that I will hurt myself if I cook I smile and start thinking about how my sister is doing.

I know she not a bad person she was hurt and she still is I am the one that found her in that bloody situation I was there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on. So I ate breakfast and jake had to leave again for pack business and me and my wolf are always missing him a lot.

It was around 8:20 and I was walking outside  of the pack house there was kids and teenagers, old people around the little playground and that when I felt it my sister angry and hurt yes me and her can feel each other pain emotions but this one was so strong it hurts she in danger!! " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please someone help me please jake jake " everyone rush to my side and ask " what happened, are you okay " I shake my head my vision started getting blurry " " jake" I whimper" and I fainted on someone arms.

Beep beep beep

I tried to grab the stupid alarm clock but I didn't felt it I open my eyes and close them again because of the bright lights I open them again " jake" someone barges in " baby Ann what happened " jake ask sadness on his voice I try to remember and my eyes widen Ruby!!!

I sat up quickly "jake we need to save Ruby she in danger and she hurt please jake find my sister " I start crying hysterically jake hugs me and try to make me stop but I can't I'm scared and frightened then the pack doctor came and told jake to move and he growl and got in front of me in a protective stance I know that the pack Doctor was trying to calm me down  but I can't jake was being held Down and walking with 5 pack warriors I screamed " jake jake please stay with me please " I can't stop the tears and the doctor looks at in a sorry way and puts me to sleep using needle that won't hurt the babies.

Yes I am having triplets.

I woke up again and I felt better the pack Doctor said I could leave but I have to walk careful so I began to walk and I look for jake I didn't see him there so I breathe the scent of my mate I follow it the scent outside of the little hospital I walk behind and walk to the forest and it smells like jake was here I kept walking until I heard a twig snapped I quickly put my hand on my stomach and got into a fighting stance when the wolf appear I drop my hands it was jake his wolf is large but not that large since he has beta blood the color of his fur is black and white it fits him I look in his eyes and it black so his wolf took over

" Justin don't scare me like that" he smirks and licks my leg I smile he walks away and he has shorts on I hug him " Justin " " what is it beautiful mate" he huskily says sending tingles all around me I sign and look down until He put his fingers on my chin and makes me look at him " it Ruby " " what happened to her is she okay " no that the think she in danger " right when I said that he growls it normal for a wolf to growl in angry when a pack member or there leaders are in danger he picks me up and slowly jogs to the meeting room I guess he already inform everyone because everyone is there.

He starts talking and telling our best tracker to find clues on her whereabouts  I stood up and went to her room to look for the alpha number I find it and I yell at him " where is she what did you do to her " he sighs and tells me everything I didn't answer I hang up my pregnancies hormones are over the place I am hungry and upset I walk down and grab my favorite ice cream cookies and cream !!!! Yayyyyyy I eat it and I don't even remember when I went to sleep