Heat

I knew it when I was downstairs that I was in my heat all the male was looking at me like I was a piece of meat currently there was 4 of them walking slowly to me and I was slowly walking backwards i knew how to fight I just didn't want to hurt them.

"Listen just back off remember my mate is your alpha " they didn't care what I said all I heard was lust full growls shit!!

Then I move my eyes to see there was a door so I continue to walk backwards and I hit the wall then I slid to the side and when I was sure I was close I run to the stairs and I look back to see them catching up until I saw down the hallway was Ian office I ran and I open it.

I saw Ian and there was two other people with him it was two middle old age they snap there heads and look at me Ian look up in surprised " Ruby what happened why are you running " then the growls were heard " what you " " you don't get it my heat has come " he smells the air and he growls he pulls me and made me sit on him.

I look at the two man with curiosity eyes " so alpha jim and alpha luck " " I agree to form and alliances with you "

Oh so that what it was about I stood up and open the door to see no one so I decided to leave " hey you can't go around walking around in your heat " " I'm not I'm going to the DOOR " he nods the door is a metal door when girls are in heat.

It a pretty cool room I lay down and watch tv for hours I was so bored that I call " Ian where you at I'm bored your mate is bored can you do something about it I'm hungry too okay bye" I didn't let him response this heat is giving me a headache.

I heard a knock it was Ian with food I grab it from him feeling hungry " I need to leave but Ashley is coming " I nod when I was down eating the door open " hello honey

So me and her talk and talk until she brought up the topic about mating of course I blush " look I can see you both want each other why you guys don't have sex" I blush harder because she said sex like it was a normal thing to say " I don't know if I am good enough I want to not because I have my heat it because I want him too " " gurlllll you going to do fine and that why I brought this".

What I saw what she has my mouth dropped " ..... What...." She nods it was a sexy see through victorious secret " omg gosh I can't " she looks at me with the puppy eyes.

And can you guess who won yep her I have it on and current I was in our house so Ashley told me that I should be in the pool and let my hair down then when I hear the door open to wrap myself in a towel and let it fall by accident  to make it more romantic.

I heard the door open it was my cue to go I'm so nervous and excited I wrap the towel on my body and I went inside I saw Ian " hey so how it went " " it went good you went for a swim" I nod then I blush he saw it " um it nothing " he looks at me and nods.

He turns his head to look for something in the cabinet I let my towel fall and my hair down my panties and bra were wet "Ian....." "Ye-" he looks at me up and down and I look at his eyes were showing lust and it was going black and to his eye color " babe you look... Amazing but you need to stop I won't be able to contr-"

He stops because i was near him I put my hands on his cheeks " Ian I want you " he looks at me " are..you sure" I nod that all he needed to hear he started kissing me I wrap my arms on his neck he grabs my butt I gasped he started touching my body and my boobs than grab me and I wrap my legs on him he then ran in a inhuman speed and threw me on the bed softly.

He started taking his clothes off and I took of mine he growls in a lust full way then started kissing me and touching my boobs then I touch his boxers he smirks he takes them off and I gasp " do you trust me " he looks at me and I nod then he puts 1 of his fingers inside I moan " Ian" I said then he puts two and he slowly moves them then he started going fast and faster " I'm going to.." I said I look at Ian licking his fingers.

Then he holds my hand then he puts it in slowly I wince " I'm sorry the pain will stop" I nod he started going slow until I said to go faster he went faster and faster I lend up being careful not to remove it and  he lay down I started moving slow he moan and then I started going faster.

We made love and then he mark me and I mark him too I went to sleep kissing him one more time and went to sleep.