Ruby

I woke up and I was facing Ian direction I was confuse but I probably switch to his side of course he didn't care because he was hugging me with his tight arms now that I look at him he has a lot of tattoos but they are so beautiful I snap out of it and I tried to  take his arms off but he wouldn't move I huff and I heard a small chuckle.

I look up and i saw Ian laughing " omg you were awake and you saw me struggling so rude" I said but not in a mean way a playful way wait a minute if he was awake then he must  of saw me looking at him " um how long were you awake " I saw a little smile " no don't worry I didn't see you looking at me up and down " ok g- shit he saw I act normal and said let me use the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and look at myself my eye bag was almost gone I smile this is what I dream of.

And it came true I open the door and saw him waiting laying on the bed he smiles and me and him go downstairs I see people saying hi and I said hi to them me " so what you want to eat " he pretends to think and said " you " I blush and he chuckles " okay a sandwich will be fine "

I nodded to him and made 10 sandwiches for me and him hey don't look at me like if I am crazy werewolfs eat a lot , me and him eat in a comfortable silence.

I wash the dishes and I felt arms go on my waist I felt the tingles and it was Ian I lean to him and I turn around and hug him since he was so tall I went on my tip toes and hug him I look at him and he was going to lean forward until I felt pain.

Ouch lan ask me what wrong and I said I don't know I am having pain down there then I thought it can't be me it must be Ann not letting lan know where I am going I went to the third floor and I saw my sister on the floor I mindlink the doctor and he rush in and he tore her pants and  I step outside Ian was there on the floor smiling at me I look at him and smile.

Jake was in the room helping her push and I was looking at the floor I look at Ian and he smiles " so how much babies you want " I look at him " 1" I know I was lying I want a lot I am in love with babies" lies I know you laying tell me again truthful " I look at him " okay okay I want many babies I love babies so much " he smiles " okay so just let me know when you are ready "

We stay silent until mr Jill came out of the room I open the door and there was Ann holding two of her babies and jake was holding the other one it was two boys and 1 girl I could already pic them being over protective  , Ann looks at me "want to hold them " I nod at her and she gives me 1 of the boys I rock him back and forth.

" you going to be a great mother" I smile at Ian and I   Was holding him for a couple a minutes and me and Ian left for they can have there family moments.

Me and Ian went to the room and watch movies all night long.