October 3rd, 2015

October 3rd, 2015

         "She always knows when something is wrong; it is almost as if that is another one of her powers, being intuitive. At least with me. I'm not trying to hide anything from her, these buzzing thoughts in my head about her past and about Steve, they aren't exactly healthy for me to think about and so I didn't want to talk to her about it. I didn't want to plant those thoughts in her mind so that we might both dwell in the past when we have a perfectly good present. But she knows; just a glance, a look over in my direction when those thoughts are in my mind, and she knows. Then I know she knows just by the way she looks at me, a hint of concern. We read each other so easily now, neither of us needing to talk about it, but we do. We do talk because we know what happens when we don't.

       So when it was brought up, the whole idea of her being like the Winter Soldier... The Huntress... She reminded me of something I overlooked. It was easy for her to see humanity, to grasp empathy and sympathy, because of all the heads she got into. She lived through other people, so to speak, seeing how they were with their children, how parents were supposed to be with their children. She saw their pain, their love, their sadness, she saw every single part of them, and it was the combination of all those minds that made her who she is today.

         I'm glad that we talked about it, I wouldn't have figured that out on my own, and now I know why she is good. Although, the minds she got into, I'm positive not all of them were good people. I'm positive that she saw a lot more dark in those minds too. So I know that she is inherently good. Someone passed down the right genes, in more than one way. She is absolutely stunning, every time I look at her I feel a little surprised at how beautiful she is. If we weren't so scarred and damaged, we could be a poster couple.

        Poster couple for HYDRA."