November 17th, 2015

November 17th, 2015

       "O's been writing a lot, it's good to see. She has a few hobbies, keeping up on current events being the biggest one. But she also likes to busy herself around the house, go for walks, and now she likes to write. She won't show me what she has written, just as I don't want her to read much of my stuff. I do hope she reads these one day; I've been documenting our lives together since we were in Washington, it's been so long since then, and things have come so far. That part of my life seems so long ago, like a distant memory of a time not like today. Today we're free, today we're happy. She always looks so happy when she writes; she sticks her tongue out slightly when she is focusing, something I've seen her do when she is reading, cooking, cleaning, just about anything.

      There is so much I want to teach her, to show her, but we take it day by day. Maybe one day I will teach her how to drive, that seems like something I could manage. Getting a car wouldn't be too difficult. In fact, maybe we need a day off, to go somewhere, to see something. She can't live in this apartment forever without seeing the world around us. A castle, maybe. Something from another era beyond our time. I think she'd like that."