-Prologue-

6 years .That's how long she'd been in this place. Everytime she had tried to escape, the experiments go worse. This time everything would be different."Hey, Fairchild." The head guard said,"Get up , the doctors want to run another test." The woman in the cell just sat in the dilapidated cell.Her bones were tensing up as the group of guard came even closer." Did you what I said.Get the hell ––" he didn't get a chance to finish the woman put him in a chokehold and broke his neck.
    She grabbed the nearest guards gun and killed the remaining five. The woman quickly ran down the unoccupied hallway. "Let me out."she stopped to regain control. Everthing they had done to her, made her into a whole different person.Except she wasn't her and it wasn't itself.  It even didn't know who or what it was. All it knew was that it existed."Shut up."she said irritated. The woman quickly began moving after hearing nothing. Then suddenly , a loud blaring alarm begin ringing through the old buliding.
    "Hurry up, you and I both don't want get caught again" she ignored the voice but knew it was right . The woman reached the rustic stairwell but as soon as stepped foot on the eight step she heard thundering feet of the guards above . She soon began to run down and down the staircase until she reached the bottom. Guards from every direction came out of every corner. They surrounded her and had their red light pointed at her . The lights started to flash on and off. Whirring noises came from the east hallway ." Project Astrid! Get down on the ground with hands behind your head." the second command said. Astrid's veins begun pumping adrenaline throughout her whole body. Her brain shifted to fight mode.
       The whirring got closer and closer to her." You need me. Let me out before they come to us." She doubted the voice and tried to think of a plan of her own." Stop being stubborn and let me out !" Her head was pounding like a stampede . The guards on the right side of her made a pathway. Shadows upon shadows made themselves more visible and formed five humans shapes." Let me out! Let me out!". Astrid had begun disappearing and reappearing in the same place. 
      The shadows were now about five feet away from her . Her veins were beginning to pulse ." You'll be better off with me fighting for you." Shut up!"she shouted, alarming all the guards even more than before . The shadows were transforming into man and women with masks , the leader with a long ragged cane. " I said . LET. ME .OUT! " Astrid finally gave in to It. Her whole body begun to glow red . The ground around her begun shake and crack . She started levitating off the earth . There wasn't city for 60 miles . The forest nearby was dark and dreadful . Power radiating from body was discharging  from her body.
      Astrid was shaking with energy until it became too much. She had let  It out. Killing everything within 400 miles.Children ,woman , men ,and living thing wailing in agony until they had become nothing but ashes.

Children ,woman , men ,and living thing wailing in agony until they had become nothing but ashes

   She had felt the pain she had cause them . It made her feel like a monster. She was in control of her body now . Astrid was free .

    But the only thing she couldn't escape was... herself. So she ran and ran and never looked back. Her shadow was always the only one following her. Little did she know, that they're always watching.

Author's Note : Hopefully it's not too long . I will try shorten it in the future if it is . I know the image of "Astrid " I gave you is actually Wanda Maximoff  from Marvel the Avengers Age Of  Ultron but for me it was really hard to find a gif to fit this. Sorry. Comment if you like it so far. Love you guys!! 😘😘😘😇😇😇