-12-

" What exactly are you?" She asked It." I can only live when there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?" It questioned her." Why can't you just answer the question?" She ask, irritated by the same answer over and over. " If you want to really know me . Answer me." It said. She sighed before turning to the guard watching her." Is he really coming back?" The guard glanced her way before turning away." Hopefully, he -- --" He tried to say before Flag appeared with a few doctors behind him on the plane." Before you left, you were schedule to get an injection." Flag explained before continuing , " You need to get the injection before we leave."
  Gabriella looked at him and the doctors behind him." Nanites, right?" She said, making him give her a confused look." How did you --" Flag tried to ask." I know lots of things. As long as you keep your end of the deal , I'll be your little puppet for a while." She replied , getting off the plane and walking to the doctors. A few of the guards aimed their guns at her. Gabriella froze in place before walking up to one of the doctors and taking a brief case from him.
  " Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Flag asked walking next to her." As I said." She replied , opening the case and grabbing the syringes filled with the nanite. Moving her hair out the way, she shot it into her neck." Check me." She commanded the doctors , who were still in shock as everyone else was. They were still frozen in shock until a nurse screamed in agony. The nurse fell to the ground, covering her ears. They turned back to see Gabriella with sickly blue veins disappearing down her neck. " I said, check me." She repeated, feeling guilty. The doctors hurriedly did an x-ray on her." Clear." Moving her thick blonde locks back into place, she turned back to Flag." Where my stuff?" She asked" With the others, go meet your new set of friends." He told her. As she walked away from him, his eyes couldn't help but follow her." Something's not right about her ." Flag said before going to get ready.
   Gabriella's eyes drifted on the faces of the members of the squad . Luckily, none of them noticed her yet. She saw them talking and grabbing their clothes out black large chests. Looking around them, Gabriella found an unopened one with her name on it. She quickly walked over and opened it, finding her things in it. Pulling out her black tank top and a pair of navy skinny jeans, she glanced around to everyone changing outside. Sucking up her pride, she reluctantly put on her clothes. What she didn't know was that , thankfully It created an illusion so none saw. Once she was done changing , Gabriella heard silence. Lifting her head, she saw everyone looking at her in shock , once again." Mind your business, people." She told before pulling out two duel pistols, sais, and along with a few throwing knives.

" She told before pulling out two duel pistols, sais, and along with a few throwing knives

   "Hey, blondie

   "Hey, blondie." Deadshot said, getting her attention. Gabriella looked at him and then noticed the rest ,excluding Slipknot, were looking back at her." What?" She questioned." How did end up here?" Deadshot asked." What do you mean?" She asked becoming confused." He means, how do you look like a perfect angel but managed to come here?" Harley Quinn asked ,this time. " You'll find out. Everyone always does." Gabriella said before turning back to her chest." Oh. Diablo?"She said , glancing at the tattooed man." I've done worse and felt worse. " El Diablo gave her a heartbreaking look. Ignoring the stares, she looked for her necklace. It was the only thing she went in and came out with. The necklace was one of the only thing that kept her here.

   In this reality....

Author's Note:  Hey, guys and girls. Sorry for the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. I also apologize for the wait. I'm planning on explaining Gabriella and Astrid. Astrid is something but I can't tell you yet. It's all fan made except Suicide Squad and cast. I love El Diablo by the way.Anyways, that all I want to say. Thanks for the  taking the time to vote and reading this.    Bye!!!!!!😘😘😘😇😇😇

Name Your Favorite Superhero Movie?