-08-

" You've seen all the candidates. What are you still doing here?" Griggs asked Waller and Flag. " Apparently , we have one more." Flag answered , giving a glaring at Waller." What's the name?"Griggs said while preparing him and his team. Waller outside to the secluded building. The building looked as if would collapse at any moment. Griggs saw her looking at the buliding and immediately panicked settled in." Why her ? She extremely dangerous, and not only that she's fucking insane." He said, making Flag tense up." Whether your like it or not, you're taking us there, now." Waller said. Griggs sighed before contacting the building's security team." Come on ." He said to Waller and Flag.
    The group had walked out of the prison and got in black trucks." If she's in this building, how do you keep an eye on her?" Rick questioned Waller.," They have cameras and a high tech security system. It was supposed to hold her but our technology is useless against her." She replied making Flag more confused." What makes you think you can control her ?" He asked." As I once said, getting people to act against their own will is what I do." She answered." We're here." Griggs told them as the gate opened. They all walked towards the eerily seeming building .

  In Gabriella's cell ...

     Hearing the stampeding feet of the guards made her stand and look through the viewing window. This was the most busiest she'd ever seen them . "We have visitors ." It said to her. Gabriella's heart begun beating at an alarm pace , making the lightning and thunder , flashing and sounding louder than ever.  No one was supposed to come here , she thought . Confusion and fear pulsed through her body. She quickly ran and hid in the darkest corner of the room . Crouching in fetal position , she closed her eyes and covered her ears, hearing more feet walking into the hallway.
    The group including Griggs,Flag , and Waller, walked to a big chamber like door. Griggs opened the door, " Go and stand in position"he said.Amanda and Rick waited for the guards to pile into the cell before they did. When they walked in , they were immediately alarmed by the sight. In one of the corners of the cell was a petite woman with several lasers pointed at her like she was a bullseye's. Her face was hidden from them while she was wearing only a white tank top and an orange set of pants ." Stand down. Now." Flag ordered. When the men put their guns down, Waller walked towards her. Evidently, she concluded this must be Gabriella." Take her. She's harmless in this state." Waller said to the guards.
    The guards hesitated before quickly grabbing her forearms and dragging the woman towards the interrogation room. They left her in the gray somewhat clean room. Gabriella sat on the floor and waited for whatever was coming to her. Don't be so nervous, they just want to talk. It said trying to unsuccessfully calm her, so history wouldn't  repeat itself. Gabriella be glanced at the door , hearing two set of footsteps enter." Miss Fairchild, I would like to recruit you for Task Force X. You and others like you would be working with Colonel Rick Flag and myself." Amanda said getting straight to the point. Gabriella didn't say anything for a while before hearing a man asking can she talk." Why me?"she asked in a quiet voice lifting her head up letting them see her stormy blue eyes.
  Flag studied the woman and wondered to himself how she got here." What you done in the past was because of fear."Amanda Waller said knowing about incident." That the funny thing about people." Gabriella said before lifting her head, showing her face.

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed , when we realize they were inside us." They said.

Author's Note:  Thank you guy for taking the time to read this . You guys are so awesome. Thanks so much. Just in case you guys are confused about the quote, They were talking about like when we were kids and used to cry about monsters in our closets and under our bed.  Sorry if the grammar or spelling is incorrect .Bye!!!! 👋👋👋😇😇😇😘😘😘