-01-

One Year Later...

   It take long for Batman to try to find her. He had found Gabriella in Bucharest, Romania.He had investigated the large explosion,and discovered the files. Bruce Wayne immediately went after .  He found where she stayed, an old rundown apartment buliding."Scuzati-ma.(Excuse me )"she said . "Scuze.(Sorry)" he replied."Cum ai scăpat ?(How did you escape ?)he asked getting readying his tranquilizer. Gabriella froze in the middle of the hallway . She didn't want any trouble. She had done enough. His accent was sounded American. "He had come here to take us in for the incident, he knows."
     How ? She made sure no one could find out."His name is Bruce Wayne and he lives in Gotham City." Her muscles begun to tense up.She had heard that name before. Bruce Wayne, billionaire , owner of Wayne Enterprises, and Batman's alias."I'm assuming you know why  I am here."he said "Yes, and you are aware of my abilities.Am I incorrect?"she said giving a death stare. He could see it in her eyes , the power flowing through them ."Correct , but I also know that you don't want to hurt anyone."he answered. Gabriella's heart began pounding frantically "Leave me alone then."she gritted through her teeth."I can't. I'm sorry." he shove the tranq into her neck . It was enough to put down an elephant.
    The heir to  Wayne Enterprises had to move quickly . He only had 2 hours to get her on the plane. Luckily, he had 3 more on it. After 40 minutes of driving through traffic,"Alfred,
tell the pilot to prepare the plane"he said. " Yes Master Wayne" said Alfred, Mr.Wayne's most trusted confidant. Picking up the woman and and setting onto a seat in the well- appointed jet .He went to open a briefcase containing 3 syringes and picking up one. He waltzed over to her and ejected it into her."Master Wayne ?"Alfred asked, gaining his attention ."Yes Alfred?"he answered."Where is this one going ?"the butler asked, when the girl begun twitching.
     "Hold her down!"Wayne commanded and immediately grabbed the last two syringes . Turing around he froze in his place.Alfred was held up at the girl. Gabi's eyes were a pure black color with red veins all over her body."Who do you think you are to try to contain me ?"she said."What happen to the girl who was here before"he asked ignoring the question. He was quickly preparing a gun filled with tranquilizers.The girl's head spun in his direction. She swiftly lunged at him. They wrestled with each other, but he was loosing as the girl obviously had more fighting experience than he thought .

      Quickly gaining his breath , Alfred stood up and shot the girl 11 times

      Quickly gaining his breath , Alfred stood up and shot the girl 11 times .She passed out with Wayne pushing off him."Alfred , call Belle Reve immediately .Tell them Batman is sending a present."

Author's Note : Hope guys like it. Love you !😘😘😘😇😇😇