-10-

Waking up to the frantic shouting and scrambling of guards, Astrid awoke in confusion. She walked towards the viewing window and observed. The guards were readying their guns and standing very close to the door. Turning around and stretching, her eyes glowed a dark purple, almost black, color. Setting a hand on the door and closing her eyes, she created  black veins reaching her fingertips and forming shadows on the door. Astrid's eyes snapped open making them the only  things visible in the dark cell. She read the guards minds and sought out a purpose and a location.
     Once found what she wanted , Astrid waltz towards the center of the cell. Raising her hands the air, pure black clouds surrounded her body before transforming into tendrils. The tendrils seeped into the roof and traveled into the skies, creating again those black clouds. Moving rapidly into the air, the clouds stopped,  making a black spotlight on the sunny area." Hit her! Now!" The lead guard of the building shouted. Astrid snaps her head in direction and smooches towards him before turning into a cloud herself. Shooting across the sky , she hit the ground . Standing in a black cyclone, she opened her mouth and swallowed it.
      Astrid surveyed her surroundings. She was at an airport. Hearing footsteps, she quickly camouflaged herself . Men and women filled out of a building. They seemed to work in the military or something. She scanned faces before feeling that burning pain all over her body." Not right now." She said to Her. Clearly, she didn't like that as the pain got worse. Astrid's body began forming cracks , like a broken porcelain doll. Her eyes turned white and the cracks started making holes on her. The life inside of her was being drained, felt as she was being torn  apart. Gabriella was back in control and her white eyes turned blue . She collapsed to the ground, whimpering. Getting back to her feet, she turned around feeling a presence.
      Seeing a dirty blonde haired man with a gun pointed her, she tensed in a defense position." Who the hell are you?" He asked." Nobody." She said not taking her eyes of him." GQ, what the hell are -- --" a voice said before coming into view. Rick Flag looked at her in shock before with an angry expression." What the hell are you doing here? I just got a call that you escaped." We didn't escape, we just went on an adventure." It said, making Gabriella irritated." Flag, we got to go." GQ said making Flag sigh." Come with us." He said before walking to the plane with GQ. She hesitated before doing as told." Go find a seat." He told so he could update Waller on the situation. Finding a seat where she go unnoticed for a while, Gabriella starting playing with one of her many abilities. 

    " Do you think that so called team could actually protect them?"

    "No."

Author's Note: Hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Sorry if i have so many chapter, I just don't want it to be a really short story. Bye!!!!😇😇😇😘😘😘