-09-

" Well, Miss Fairchild do you accept my proposal?" Amanda Waller questioned towards the woman." No." Gabriella quickly responded." Are you sure about that , Miss Fairchild. Or is it Astrid?" Waller said , making Gabriella tense up and scowl at her." Boss." Rick Flag warned." How you tell who is who? The both of you are nothing but beasts trapped in one cage,". "Kill the bitch now or I will." It said." Shut up." Gabriella closing her eyes and banged her head against the wall." So tell me , was it you or that thing that killed your own family? I apologize, you were made, not born." Waller said pissing off Flag." Boss!" He shouted making both women shocked.
    " Let me talk to her. Alone." Rick said trying to gain his composure for some odd reason." Fine. You have 5 minutes before we leave." Amanda replied walking out the filthy cell. Flag sighed before getting eye level with the woman." Bring it on honey buns." It said making Gabriella rolling her eyes."This is one of those chances to prove yourself" Flag  said." It doesn't matter to me whether or not no one knows about me being good or bad. In the end, the good ones turn bad too." She said." Is that what happened to you?" He asked making her go silent."He's like a chimp. So damn curious." It said." I say yes, on one condition."Gabriella said, taking the opportunity." What is it?"Flag questioned.

"You kill me when it's over."

Author's Note: I hope you guys like this. Sorry it's so short. Bye!!!!!😇😇😇😘😘😘