-05-

"Are you the devil ?" Harley Quinn asked in the electrified cell surrounded by a fence."Maybe." Amanda Waller answered circling the Queen of Gotham. Snarling, Killer Croc sensed a presence behind him. Turning around to find an unfamiliar man in a baseball cap watching him. Walking towards the bars, " Ain't you scared?" Croc asked him." Why they'd put you down here?" Colonel Rick Flag asked, ignoring his question."I asked"KC replied before turning back around.
   "Yo, ese! " Griggs shouted at the metal cylinder shaped container and banging on a window. The heavily tattooed  man raised his head to see a tablet being held up with a video playing. The video shows him walking into the center of a large prison fight and igniting it into ash. He turns towards the camera and taunting it with a flaming crown surrounding his head." That ain't me." El Diablo said, ashamed of his actions. Amanda Waller appeared before quickly asking " That wasn't you?"
      "Nah, they say it's me, but that ain't me, " He replied," That guy's gone, he dead." " And yet , here you are." She asked growing agitated."Ma'am." Rick Flag said, putting a hand on her shoulder." Let me try and talk to him." He said before going within Diablo's view "You got a real shot at walking the block again. Have a nice cold beer, nice meal." He said trying to convince him."A woman." He finished ." Look ,man you ain't the first to ask, and you ain't gonna be the last."El Diablo said , growing tired of the same conversation again and again.
     "Ask what? "Flag questioned confused." I'm a man okay? I ain't no weapon."Diablo replied," I'mma die in peace before I raise my fist again. I've caused enough harm." He said before writing 'BYE' in flames.

Author's Note: Sorry guys if it took so long  to publish

Author's Note: Sorry guys if it took so long  to publish. Also, i will publish another chapter. Bye !!!😇😇😇😘😘😘