-13-

"You're late." Flag told a woman who jumped on the plane before it got off the ground. She was Japanese wearing a white crop and black jacket, along with black pants with a red sash and sword." 忙しかった ( I was busy )."She responded before turning towards the group of criminals." This is Katana. She's got my back." Flag said, trying to intimidate them." She could cut all of you with one sword stroke.... Just like mowing the lawn." He continued saying," I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the soul of its victims." He said, making few glance at the sword." Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya." The psychotic blonde said with a smile, " Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?" Harley asked." 私は彼らを殺す必要があります? ( Should I kill them?)" Katana asked readying her sword." Slow down, cowgirl. It ain't that kind of mission. Have a seat." Flag said quickly. Harley Quinn turned to El Diablo." She seems nice" Quinn said. Katana was going to sit down but she spotted a familiar head of gold locks." ガブリエラは, あなたはここで何をしています?( Gabriella, what are you doing here?)" She asked making pair of blue eyes look at her.
   Flag was glanced at Gabriella who was sitting next to El Diablo. The two happened to meet while Gabriella was hiding in Japan." 私があなたに言ったことを覚えていますか?( Remember the thing I told you about?)" Gabriella questioned , making Katana nod." バットが私を見つけました.( The bat found me.)" She simply said. Katana wanted to ask more, but from the look on Gabriella's face she stayed silent." Look at the pretty lights. Are you guys seeing this?" Harley asked while looking out the window in awe like a child at a carnival. " What happened? " Floyd asked Flag." Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs.You know the usual shit." Flag said." Yeah, you're a bad liar." Floyd pointed out," I don't know if they told you but I'm a hitman. I'm not a fireman. I don't save people." He told Flag." Anything for a dollar, right?" Flag responded." You know the dark places, too. Don't act like you don't ." Lawton said, shaking his head a bit.
   "I'm a soldier. And you're a serial killer who takes credit cards. When the shooting starts and it will, you'll cut and run." Flag said before the plane begun getting pelted with bullets. The aircraft swiftly began descending down past skyscrapers and buildings as it hurtled towards the ground and land on it's side . Gabriella's ears started hurting from the screams and shouts from the women and men on the plane. Hearing the shouts of soldier on the other plane, she looked towards the ramp door. She tried to sit up, but her right arm went through a broken window and was crushed under the weight of the plane. Groaning in annoyance, she pulled out one of the knives and began sawing near the shoulder. Cutting through the bloody meat, nerves and bones until she reached her jacket sleeve.
   Gabriella just ripped the sleeve off and left the detached limb lying there. Walking towards the ramps she got confused and shocked faces directed her way." What?" She questioned genuinely confused." You don't have one of your arms. What happened to it?" Deadshot asked answering for everyone. Gabriella shrugged her shoulder and simply replied" It got stuck, so it had to come off." Flag stepped forward," You can't finished the job like this, so -- -- --." He tried saying. Gabriella didn't like where he was going with this, so she started forcing her arm to grow back at an abnormal speed. Everyone's eyes widen as the arm grew back into place, like it had always been there. Ignoring the look she got, Gabriella walked ahead of the group. Turning back around, she saw them frozen in place." Are you coming or not?" She getting irritated. The group quickly snapped out of their trance and continued onward.
   "How did you do that ?" Rick Flag questioned after giving Waller a status update." I don't know what you're talking about." Gabriella replied looking around at the demolition of a city. Flag stepped in front of her,  making her body bump into his. " You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said, not really satisfied with her answers lately," I know you are hiding something from me and Waller. Sooner or later, everyone will know who or what you are." He told her before turning around not seeing the smug look on her face. Gabriella lips turned up into a cocky smile. " You say that but how's Dr Moone doing, Flag?" She asked making his legs freeze in place. A thundering pair of heartbeats could be heard through her ears." Just because you read my file doesn't mean you know me." She said walking up next to Flag and patting his shoulder. The sound of cracking glass could be heard around coming from her as her eyes grew darker.

" No one ever knows the truth about us ,do they?"

Author's Note: First off sorry for spelling, grammar, punctuations,  and etc. Also, sorry for the wait. My tablet has been powering off (which I'm an using to write this story on) lately. Hopefully,  you guys will like this chapter. Thanks for the views and votes I really appreciate them.  Bye!!!