-14 -

"Mind games. "Digger Harkness aka Captain Boomerang simply said to Slipknot, who was walking beside him. " What's that ?" Slipknot asked having no idea what he was talking about." All this bomb in the necks crap. That ain't real mate." The blonde hair Aussie said gaining his attention, " See, they're trying to trap  us with our own minds . But when you look around, we're free."        " How do you know?" Slipknot questioned doubting him." Trust me. It's a con. " Boomerang said planning in his head, " Now
I'm going because I've got a life to live. Question is, are you coming? " Harkness asked looking at him. Slipknot nodded his head before him and Boomerang went along with the group. They both subtly nodded towards each other and began to take out a few of the soldiers. Digger attempted to hit Katana with one of his boomerangs. She did a somersault over it and put her sword against his throat and pinned Boomerang on the wall."Sorry. It's what I do. "He explained.
    Slipknot on the other hand, shot one of his climbing grappling hooks into the near top of a building and shot another. The remaining standing soldiers, including Rick Flag, pointed their guns at the man who could climb anything."Hold your fire." Before Slipknot could even reach the surface, there was an explosion and his body slumped down, still hanging in the air. Captain Boomerang grimaced as the sight, while Harley smiled and said"Now that's a killer app." Flag turned towards the rest of them." Okay.  You wanna keep the Hollywood squares version of  I'll blow your freaking head off? "He said, making a few rub their necks."Are you next? " Flag questioned him." You trippin homie." He responded." You next, Deadshot? " Rick making him look at him in disbelief." Did you just threaten me?" Floyd marching up to him." Oh yeah." Flag said mocking him.
     "He just threatened me. "Deadshot said pointing at him before walking away next to Harley." Move. " Flag ordered." Do you think if we vex him enough, he will try to kill us?" It asked after not showing up for a few hours." He will kill us. Even he doesn't do it now, he will after this is over. " Gabriella whispered, feeling a sting of hope. " That's hilarious."It said mocking her. " What are you talking about?" She questioned. "One,he doesn't have the balls to do so. And two, it's impossible. " It explained. "After all the things humans have done, it's possible." Gabriella shot back." Just that monstrosity " killed " the god in blue ,doesn't mean that they are ready for me." It said causing her ears to go numb. " Now you listen to me, puppet."

   " You can fire your guns, your missiles ,or tanks.  But you better pray to God save your soul because your ass is mine..."

Author's Note: I am really sorry for the long wait for this chapter and hope you guys like this one.Sorry for grammar , spelling, and punctuations mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And Happy Late Thanksgiving. BYE!!!!!  😇😇😇😘😘😘