-15-

AN: *Italics are flashback setting and conversation in flashback for this chapter.

  "Boss, we got people up here." GQ said seeing figures walk back and forth."I'm on my way." Rick said before running into a quick sprint taking his position near GQ. Crowded behind a car, the criminals looked at the soldiers who we're going down in alley way getting . Seeing this as an opportunity Captain Boomerang turned to Floyd," I like these odds mate. Just say the word."he said. Harley who was leaving against," Yeah." She agreed, " Come on." Harley said getting impatient. Deadshot looked at the two. "Hold that thought." He said before walking near Flag and his remaing few. Putting on his vision goggle over his left eye, he slowed his pace. The figures up close look mutated inside and out, the distorted voices coming from them. The head and jaws vibrating to sound. Their hands carrying weapons ready  to fire. "Rick,why do they look like that? " GQ asked glancing at him before refocusing his attention." Stay cool." Flag said trying to calm him.
     Hearing this, Gabriella moved back a couple feet behind El Diablo." What the hell are they? " Deadshot questioned,  standing near Flag. " You cut and run, I'll blow your head off ." Flag said,  taking a deep breath. Seeing more movement,Katana quickly unsheathed the silver shining blade.  Deadshot quickly aimed his rifle at the monsters. The monster's heads began fidgeting around quickly before snapping to the squad." Hit em! " Rick shouted as they jumped over cars and started shooting. Killer Croc pulled off his Hood, Harley held a gold revolver, and Captain Boomerang opened a can of soda. Chato and Gabriella observed the fight happening in front their eyes. Katana was busy dismembering them,  Harley beating them to bits, and Killer Croc ripped them limb from limb. Deadshot briskly shot the heads off one by one. Flag knocked some to the ground before dragged away. Gabriella's breathing stop as she saw this. The veins on her arms bulged from her arms." Harley! He dies ,we die. " Deadshot shouted to her making her groan. Feeling watched, Gabriella looked around to see five monsters heading their way.
    Pulling out one of her pistols, she put bullets through their heads. Once reloaded the gun and put it back into its,  Gabriella looked up to meet Chato's frightened and confused stare."What? " she questioned not really expecting a thank you but it would've been nice." You can see the veins. They turned black." He said looking at contrast of them and her skin." Please save them. " A voice making her ears ring. Chato fingers were snapping in front of her face, trying get her back into focus. Gunfire could be heard as Deadshot took down the remaining monsters." Don't let them die here." The voice sounding even more desperate," They don't need this. " It said before Gabriella's setting changed completely.
    *Cloud of smoke disappearing in the air, a siren blaring through broken homes and bulidings. Men,women, and children lingered through the ruins. Bleeding and crying. The last large surviving piece of a building began crumbling and then tumbled down to the ground. A few screams could be heard coming from it before coming to a stop. A wet streak could be felt running Gabriella's cheek. She tried to take a step before being held back by trembling hand . Turning around,  she saw a heartbreaking sight in front of her.  A woman with blonde hair and brown eyes lay next to a pale brown haired man.
     The man had a wound on his neck which was bleeding heavily.He held the woman's right hand tightly,  who was still trembling. " Please help them live." She said coughing  up drips of blood , making Gabriella notice the large wound on her left side." I need you promise us that they'll live." The woman said turning her weeping brown eyes to her now dead husband." I'm begging you. Don't them die here." She pleaded while handing Gabriella a blood stained photo of two kids. The girl has hair like her father and the boy like his mother." Take care of them, please. They're amazing kids." The woman said taking her last breath . Gabriella broke down into sobs ,remembering her promise ." I promise. " She said closing eyes ,with tears.
     "Hey! Hey!" Chato shouted making her open them. Gabriella look at him and Captain Boomerang."You alright? "He asked."  Your humanity makes you weak. " It said to her before taking over.

" I'm phenomenal."

Author's Note : I apologize for this long chapter and the font changes at the end. Sorry for the long wait . I hope you guys like this chapter . The flashbacks are Gabriella's memories before the squad and there will be more explanations for her past in the future, hopefully. Bye!!!