-16-

The sound of breaking glass made the remaining soldiers point their guns at the source. The somewhat pleased Harley stepped in a window display and took a purse being held by mannequin. Rick sighed, "Seriously. What the hell's wrong with you people? ". Harley rolled her eyes, " We're bad guys. It's what we do. "She said before continuing forward. As the group was walking toward, Deadshot stopped in front of a display. He was gaze at the child sized mannequin wearing a winter outfit." You getting that for her ?" Astrid said startling him a bit. Deadshot stared at her for a moment, then turned back to the display." I'm in prison. I can't give her the life I want to." he said turning back to her and following the group. " No matter how much she deserves it." Deadshot said sadly." But you can help her get there." Astrid told him walking to KC.
  "Take a knee. " Flag ordered as him and his team looked at a skyscraper." Our body is at the top of that building," He said, "We get there, pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us from the roof. He explained."  It's Miller time." Rick turning glancing at GQ." Check. "The lieutenant responded before they started moving to the skyscraper. Flag told Waller to prepare the helicopter." What do you say we get this over with? "Floyd asked walking towards the doors ignoring Flag's protests.  The door crumbled as he pulled it back and entered." You mind we tag along? "Flag asked walking next to him as everyone else was behind the two. The squad walked until they met a large desk.  Flag and Lawton walked behind the desk and saw eight camera monitors showing empty corridors and hallways.
   Harley grabbed Astrid's hand and walked towards a hallway. " What are you doing? "Astrid asked the red and blue blonde." I thought we could have some girl time." Harley said pressing an elevator button, making it open." The crazy ones go first. " Astrid said with a grin on her face." Why ,thank you." Harley smiled sweetly. She pressed the button after Astrid got in. The ding from the elevator alerted the rest of the group. They both waved at the group as Deadshot protested before hurrying towards their stop. Harley got a another text from Mr.  J again and replied back. " How's the King doing?" Astrid asked getting a shocked look from Harley. " He's doing -- --" Harley was then interrupted as one of monsters came down from the ceiling. It attempted to strangle Astrid but when she put her hands around it's head, it exploded.
    "Like a firework. "Astrid said fixing her shirt and looking back at Harley. "Get your bat ready, Harls. " She warned as she walked backwards toward the elevator door. Harley was going ask her something, but Astrid smiled and pointed behind before disappearing into a thin black smoke. Harley turned around only to be kicked back into a wall by one of the monsters. " Get in positions. " Flag ordered to everyone as noises could be heard from the closed doors. The elevator doors opened to reveal a physically unharmed Harley." Hey, guys! "Harley said cheerfully as the group relaxed a bit. She began walking and turned to find everyone still not moving. " Come on. " she said walking away again.
    "Where is Fairchild? " Rick asked  as they to a large office. "Don't know she vanished." Harley said curious about the woman. Meanwhile, sitting on railing Astrid swung her feet back and forth, talking to the poor blonde." Too bad he doesn't remember you." ,It said as it felt the angry from her." If I wasn't here, you could've been one of those princesses in the fairy tales. " Astrid said, grinning at thought.

"But then again If you think this story has a happy ending,  you haven't been paying attention. "

AN: Hey guys and girls,  I know this chapter is long overdue and I apologize for the wait. Sorry for grammar and punctuation mistakes. I'm trying to go along with the movie. Hope you guys like this chapter . I might do something special for Christmas but I'm not sure. Also again, thank you guys and girls for taking you time and reading this story.

Bye ,have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!!! 😘😘😇😇🎁🎁🎄🎄