-02-

"Hey Astrid,"said main guard Griggs" it's chow time.".The blonde haired woman just sat there in the filthy cell with her back towards him . Their boss had told them no matter what, do not go into the cell alone"Hey lady, did you here what I just said ?"he asked growing agitated. She slowly rotated her head around. Astrid's hair was covering her face, so only one eye was shown. " Leave it there." She whispered turning her head back. Staring down at the floor ,she heard him put down the plate.
   "You know that I have to make sure you at least take bite of it,right?" He said not moving an inch.She stood up took two bites and threw in front of him. "There's your bites." Astrid replied. " You're just mad because you're in there and we're out here." She just smirked at him and asked "They didn't tell you, did they?"He gave her blank look and turned to his team."What's she talking about?" They all shrugged at him. Griggs turned around, but when he did the cell was wide open."Oh shit."he said.
       Him and his whole went in, but when they did door the closed. Laughter sounded all around hallway H put everyone in fear and curiosty."What they didn't tell was that no matter what methods they try on me, they can't hold me."Astrid said appearing front of the grimy cell.Griggs patted all over him , looking for his radio."Looking for this? " she questioned holding it up." Now I'll let you out, but I have demands." "What the hell do you want?"he asked." I want real food and drinks."she said like it was obvious.
        "You ain't getting  shit ,you bitch" he answered back, making some of the guards agree. Astrid didn't like that ." Alpha One ,hit her." she said in Griggs voice. The electrifying cell was light up with high intensity that it brought the guard down to their knees."Well?"she asked smugly."Fine."he answered. The cell door opened, "Get out."that was all it took before the guards rushed out."Remember this , the next time you decide to open your mouth Griggs."

Author's Note: I'm planning on writing another , but instead of DC universe , it will probably be Marvel or something like that. The next chapter will probably be published Monday or Tuesday.Bye 😘😘😘😇😇😇