-03-

"You want to put our national security in the hands off witches, gangbangers, and crocodiles?"Navy Seal Gomez questioned."Don't forget about the Joker's girlfriend." Government Official Tolliver mentioned."These are villains , Amanda."Gomez said."What makes you think  you can control them?." "Getting people to act against their own self will for the United States is what I do for a living." Amanda Waller said."You take the finest special forces officer this nation has ever produced, Colonel Rick Flag."she said."I assigned him to watch Dr. June Moone and just as I hoped it got personal.
    "Not as much as I hoped it would , but there may be someone else he care for."Tolliver and Gomez gestured for her to continue.She grabbed another file from her bag, knowing it was a risky shot." Gabriella Fairchild aka Astrid." As soon as they heard that name both looked at her as if she lost her damn mind."Now that this one is a huge risk but--"Waller didn't have a chance to finish as she was interrupted by Gomez."Huge risk? Amanda, do you know who this is?" He asked . "This is one of the world's most dangerous and powerful people. How in the hell could Flag possibly know her?" " They know each other because they fell in love each other at one point."Waller explained."She was supposedly dead, but in reality she was kidnapped. "
      "Somehow her kidnappers erased their memories, but they still managed to care for each other." She said . "Why was she taken?" Tolliver asked, curiously . "No one really knows why or what they look like except her. We tested them both by mentioning and insulting the other."Waller said. "That theory was proven correct . Unfortunately when she was found, her  kidnappers created  Astrid in the process."she said taking a sip of red wine."Astrid was Gabriella's shadow, created during her experiments with them.They are two different people in one body."
         Amanda Waller looked them both in the eye ,now that she got their full attention."As long as we keep Gabriella in control of her body, I can use that to persuade Flag." She then turned towards Gomez and said " In a world of flying men and monsters , this is the only to protect our country."

Author's Note:  I am really sorry guys for saying it would be out Tuesday and publishing it today. I just wanted to make sure I got correct dialogue. Bye!!!! 😘😘😘😘😇😇😇😇