-11-

"Those assholes here yet?" Flag asked GQ Edwards." Yeah. They're here." He replied. Walking towards Task Force X , Flag internally groaned." Alpha, Bravo team,on me." He ordered." What the hell, Flag?" GQ questioned seeing Killer Croc strapped down to a gurney." Unlock'em." Flag said getting irritated by every second. Harley Quinn, Deadshot, El Diablo, and Killer Croc stood up and stretched their unrestrained limbs." Hi boys! Harley Quinn." The blonde said smiling wide. No one responded for a few moments, the reason being soldiers were too busy glaring bullets at the criminals.
    " I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry. The voices." Harley said tapping her head while grinning mischievously," That's not what they really said."
    A group of men carried a  thrashing body bag  and set it down on the ground." What do we get here? 12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound sack." Flag said before a man with messy blonde hair and beard quickly moved out of the sack." Welcome to the party Captain Boomerang." The man aka Captain Boomerang punched a nearby solider causing Rick Flag and a few others hold him down." Calm down." Rick said with his arm at his neck."Hey, one minute I'm playing mahjong with me nanna then this red streak hits me out of nowhere." Digger said." Shut up! You were caught robbing a diamond exchange." Flag replied." I  was not." Digger said, evidently lying that even he didn't believe
     A black SUV pulled next to the group." Here comes Slipknot, the man who can climb anything. Wonderful." Flag said getting more angry by the second." Have a good time, scumbag." One of the female officers said , while escorting the man out the truck. Slipknot didn't appreciate the comment, so he punched her. The other soldiers holding him tightened their grip on him. " She had a mouth." He explained, while Harley had a large grin on her face. " Listen up!" Flag shouted grabbing everyone's attention, "In your necks, the injection you got, it's a nanite explosive." He said ,hoping at least she got her injection. "It the size of a rice grain, but it's powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me , and guess what. You die." Flag explained.
"I'm known to be quite vexing. I'm just forewarning you." Harley told him raising her hand." Lady, shut up!"Flag said," This is the deal. You're going somewhere very bad, to do something that will get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem." He said looking at Deadshot ."So that was like a pep talk?" Floyd asked." Yeah, that was your pep talk. There's your shit . Grab what you need for a fight. We're wheels up in 10." Flag said wanting to deal with the problem back on the plane. "You might wanna work on team motivation skills." Deadshot said holding Flag back for a little while, " You heard of Phil Jackson." " Yeah." Flag replied nodding his head a little." He's like gold standard.Triangle, bitch. Study."

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait. I just had a lot to do. Also sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. Thank you guys for taking the time and reading this. I really appreciate it. There will be another chapter coming soon. Bye guys and ghouls ! Happy Halloween!😊😊😊😊😈😈😈😈👻👻👻👻💀💀💀💀