-21-

AN: Sorry for the long hiatus. Also for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes as well.

The Enchantress herself stood in front her machine giving more to power, meanwhile the group hid behind some pillars taking peeks at her. " Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic right?" Harley asked while looking at the Enchantress." Yeah, why?" Deadshot responded." I'm off my meds." Gabriella scoffed and crossed her arms." Do you mean right or the whole time?" She questioned, only getting a shrug of the shoulders in return." That's your old lady, huh?" "Yeah." Flag replied, shifting his eyes to the ground." Well, you need to handle this shit, all right? Get up there , smack her on the ass, then tell her to knock this shit off." Deadshot suggested." Harls could do couples counseling if you want." Gabriella said pointing at her pigtailed teammate who smiled at the idea." I don't think that would be wise." Flag answered shaking his head before saying," I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him." Captain Boomerang looked at Katana." You know we should get a drink sometime." Gabriella rolled her eyes." Yeah, right after she kicks your---."

The Enchantress interrupted her, " I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite." She said, trying to entice them to get closer. El Diablo shook his head at Harley ,who ignored him began walking out from behind the pillars." Grab her." Flag ordered Deadshot . Wrapping his arms around her waist, Floyd pulled her in front of him." Why are you here? Because the soldier lead you? And all for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you?" The Enchantress turned her body towards them." I am your ally. And I know what you want." She said, before showing most of them illusions of their desires.

Flag woke up in bed with the woman he loves, Floyd killed Batman, Harley had a happy family with the Joker, and Chato saw his family. Unfortunately, that was only for most of them. Gabriella ran back and forth waving her hands in front of everybody's faces. "Goddammit." She said, huffing" Who are you? No, what are you?" The Enchantress questioned her making her freeze." Not a bitter ex-girlfriend, obviously." It said." What are you?" The sorceress questioned , getting angrier by the second." Scared shitless." Gabriella whispered quickly and started slapping Boomerang in the face." I can't change what I did.And neither can you! " El Diablo shouted, coming out of his trance." He married me." Harley said in awe." It's not real." He walked in front of the trio." I killed The Bat." Deadshot added." No, homie, you don't want that ."

Harley looked around in confusion." What? I want that." Diablo shook his head," She trying to play games with you, man. It's not real!" " He's right. It's not real." Flag agreed. " Why the hell does my face hurt?" Digger asked, rubbing his face. Gabriella pointed a finger The Enchantress." How long have you been able to see?" The group stood in front of her." My whole life. You can't have them. These are my people right here." El Diablo yelled back." But it is our time. The sun is setting and the magic rises. The metahumans are a sign of change." The Enchantress stated, giving them another chance. " Lady... You are evil!" Deadshot belted out.The Enchantress turned to her left and shouted words into the shadows. Faces filled with fear and confusion watched as a 16 foot male figure with similar attire to the Enchantress marched towards them." Who is this?" Boomerang blurted out as everyone got in a defensive stance." This is gonna be bad!" Flag warned.

" We should run." Bullets flew at Incubus before started attacking them. They all ducked and ran hid for cover." GQ, come in. We're in position." Flag said into his comm. Harkness threw one his boomerang, only for it to swatted away by Incubus. " We gotta get him in that corner.That's where the bomb will be." Rick ordered." Maybe not..." Gabriella mumbled to herself, getting a confused looks from Floyd, Rick, and Chato." I'll do it! I'll get him there!" El Diablo insisted. Deadshot glanced back up at Incubus to see him get his forearm chopped off by Katana and grow it back." I lost one family. I ain't gonna lose another." " Look, think this through." He argued, worried about his friend. " I got this." El Diablo assured." Over here!" Flames poured out of his hands and surrounded Incubus. Lifting up his foot, Incubus kicked Diablo into a nearby store. Deadshot began firing at him up close, only to meet Diablo's same fate. Harley and Boomerang came from behind and tried to do a bit of harm towards Incubus. The giant creature swung his arm and knocked them back. A roar echoed in the building, making everyone search for the source. A giant flaming skeleton strode towards Incubus, taunting him. A fight between the two giants ensued while the grouped observed in shock.

Diablo seemed to have the upper hand. "Rick , in position. Standing by." GQ announced." Diablo , drive him into the corner." Flag commanded him. Forcing him back into the corner, Diablo shoved his hand in Incubus and started burning him from the inside. Praises and words of encouragements came from the team. Incubus spewed out fire when his mouth opened.

" Rick, tell them I'm coming down there." Gabriella said, cracking the bones in her body." What?" He asked her." Tell Chato to stand clear." She warned before disappearing to the now flooded subway.Turning back to the fight, he watched as Diablo was pinned by Incubus.Weakened from using so much power, El Diablo transformed back into his human form." Diablo, get clear! Get out of there!" El Diablo head turned towards the group." Blow it!" He demanded. " Blow it." Deadshot said. Before even getting the chance to give the order, GQ spoke first." Flag, the bomb is gone!" He shouted in Flag's earpiece, nearly breaking the colonel eardrum." What do you mean the bomb is gone?" Flag questioned worriedly, making the others look at him in shock.

Suddenly, Incubus let of Diablo's neck before swing his hands in the air." G-Guys." Harley stuttered out, gaining their attention," What's that?" pointing at the black smoke circling Incubus. El Diablo ran back to the group. The smoke forced its way into his body. He shoved him hand through his chest and moved his fingers searching for the culprit." Boom." A voice sounded air , triggering Incubus to explode. " NO!" The Enchantress screamed falling to the ground. Pieces of rock and concrete debris flew as some of the group shielded themselves from it. A large was left to where he once stood. After walking over and inspecting the hole, the group turned to The Enchantress.

" You next."