-06-

"All right, unlock him."Flag ordered." What ? " Griggs asked thinking he's insane. Standing at a gun range with an assortment of guns on a table, Floyd Lawton stood handcuffed with guards surrounding him."You know what this man can do ?"Griggs questioned."I'm here to find out . Lose the restraints." Flag repeated wanting to get this tour of psychotic freaks over with. After feeling the handcuffs come off, Deadshot walked towards the table set before him. "What's this? Cheerleading tryouts?" He asked, not trusting their intentions." They say you've never missed a shot," Flag answered," Prove it."
    Picking up one of the empty pistols and loading it , Deadshot held it up in the air to showing it to the whole group. He turned towards the most hated guard in this whole prison, Griggs."Shit!"Griggs shouted, as everyone of his men pointed their guns at Floyd."Give the word ,boss. I'll drop him."one of them shouted."Everybody calm down. Griggs, tell your men to stand down."Flag said, making Deadshot mouth towards Griggs Tell them to put it down."Stand down! Colonel, for the record this exactly what I was concerned about."Griggs said towards his men and Flag."What for dinner?"Deadshot asked." Ames, if this man shoots me, I want you to kill him, and I want you to go clear my browser history."Griggs said ignoring his question.
     "See the firing pin if filed down. Mag full of dummy rounds. If I pull the trigger nothing happens." Deadshot said." You're absolutely right. Why would we go a loaded weapon to a infamous hitman? Go ahead, pull the trigger. Empty it" Waller said , making Griggs even more anxious." Don't you empty nothing . You don't even know this lady. I've known you , like, nine months." He said trying to stay alive," Remember when I brought that cookie ? That was a real cookie." Deadshot didn't say anything. He just looked Griggs in the eyes , pointed the gun in the air and pulled the trigger. Everyone excluding Flag and Waller flinching ,thinking the gun was empty. " What? "Griggs  said pissed that it was actually loaded. "Oops." Flag said
    Floyd himself held it carefully in his hands , treating the gun like a baby." Y'all Jokers must be crazy!" He said before  lighting up the whole range. Bullet after bullet. Gun after gun. Once he was done with emptying every gun on the table, he walked towards Flag."All right. Now you know what you're buying." Deadshot said before continuing," Let me tell you the price. First, I want out of here. Second , I want full custody of my daughter. All right? And her mom can have , like supervised visits. But her stank ass boyfriend can't. Darnell can't come." Darnell's out." Rick said."He's out. Third , y'all gonna pay for my daughter's whole education. Best schools . Then I want her to go to college. Like Harvard. Or Yale." Deadshot said.
    "So Ivy League."Flag interrupted." Ivy League. One of them big joints, you know? And if she can't cut it, and her grades start slipping, I need you to white people that thing . You know how y'all do."Deadshot said." Oh yeah." Rick agreed." That's my price. But I'm concerned cause I don't see nobody writing shit down." He finished. " You're in no position to make any demands." Flag said smugly." Oh I'm sorry. You thought I was talking to you. No, errand boy. I was talking to your boss." Floyd said pointing towards Waller." That's my price , sweetie." He said being handcuffed and smooching towards her way.

Author's Note:  Sorry if it's long. I've also been writing a few new books but I'm not really sure if i should publish them. Two of them are based on the recent Captain America movies (Winter Soldier and Civil War 👏👏👏💗💗💗) and Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman. If you think I should publish them, choose and comment which one. Bye!!!😇😇😇😘😘😘